Fan Brought To Tears

From Cardplayer:"Sun Jul 09 22:46:00 PDT 2006Fan Brought to TearsIn an outpouring of emotion after meeting Daniel Negreanu, a fan at the ladies event weeps after meeting the poker star and recieving a hug and autograph. As a chain reaction Anjela Brunson, sitting next to her, also began to cry along with a few other women holding back their tears. "I mean, this is such a nice image. Gives a nice perspective on what poker have become today if you compare what it used to be in the old days. I wonder what Amarillo Slim would say about this. A woman starts crying at the table and all other women cant hold back their tears. Dont give me wrong, I dont mind women at the table, quite the contrary. But come on...

just shows how mainstream poker is now and how it is arguably on par with movie/rock stars
Poker players can be famous, but it is nowhere near "arguably on par with movie/rock stars."There is a difference between being able to attempt to argue something, which goes for anything at all, and being able to make anywhere near a solid argument.
God, I almost cried when I finally met Royal... :club:
lol.the feeling was mutual I had a blast . Simulacra was cracking me up when the magician came to the table.good times!edit, nice sig, LOL., that euchre game was broccoli, But we did manage to whoop you guys at pool