hey everyone, its nice to finally join after reading the forum for about a year. I've played online on Pokerstars since Feb. and until now, i'd say i've lost almost $700 mostly due to the fact that i try to play in games where i dont have the sufficient BR to cope with all the swings.Well, now the idea is that i'm gonna deposit again into online poker, maybe about $300. I dont like the fact that Pokerstars doesnt offer any regular bonuses or any rakeback.So before i decide to deposit i wanted to know what online sites have the best bonuses where you can really increase you bankroll, i dont mind being a bonus whore for a bit :club: , and the sites that offer the best rakeback. But i'm mostly looking for the bonuses to help build my BRMaybe you guys can give me the site that is best overall in those two things so that i can build my BR back to even and then start to make profits.Thanks guys, peace

Mansion and Full Tilt have good rakebacks. Just can't have an account at either.Hit me up via PM if you're interested, and I'll set you up with those rakebacks.

play 1/2 on absolute with rakeback (available at 28% at several sites). if you're british or can play during their peak times (afternoons for us North Americans), then check out www.b2bheaven.com for good b2b bonuses.

You are in a losing situation to begin with if you don't play within your bankroll. First, you need to get either pokertracker or pokeroffice to track your play. If you haven't signed up for partypoker, then do it through pokersourceonline.com and ask for the points as your gift. Then play .5/1 limit (players are horrible) and get the points and pick one to use. Pokeroffice has a better interface, but pokertracker supports more sites right now. Then you need to get a proper bankroll. You can do this by whoring some of the blackjack bonuses out there. Just by doing a handful of sites in a week, you can make $1000 and its very easy to do. Check out my blog for some of the math so you can see. If you do sign up for PSO, I'd love the referral: shinychicken. PM me with any questions....PS: I can get you 32% rakeback at absolute

You are in a losing situation to begin with if you don't play within your bankroll. First, you need to get either pokertracker or pokeroffice to track your play. If you haven't signed up for partypoker, then do it through pokersourceonline.com and ask for the points as your gift. Then play .5/1 limit (players are horrible) and get the points and pick one to use. Pokeroffice has a better interface, but pokertracker supports more sites right now. Then you need to get a proper bankroll. You can do this by whoring some of the blackjack bonuses out there. Just by doing a handful of sites in a week, you can make $1000 and its very easy to do. Check out my blog for some of the math so you can see. If you do sign up for PSO, I'd love the referral: shinychicken. PM me with any questions....PS: I can get you 32% rakeback at absolute
Can you get me rakeback with absolute even though Im an existing user?