Phil Ivey Has A Shot At His 6th Bracelet Right Now

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Aint it funny that CardPlayer first reports Kirills winnings wrong: $219,208 and then PokerWire reports the same mistake...
The reporting this year has been horrible

Hahahaha, PokerPages also reported it wrong. Something is telling me they (PW & PP) are loged on to CardPlayer and hitting F5 a lot...

Hahahaha, PokerPages also reported it wrong. Something is telling me they (PW & PP) are loged on to CardPlayer and hitting F5 a lot...
We're all experts at that, we should be getting paid.
Oh, are they updating the chips counts more often than the coverage? Didn't know that...
Nice little comeback after being almost out in 3rd
Cant say for sure really but I think Farha probable has the edge in this situation. It will be close and i hope there filming this ****.
I'm going to say that there is no edge in this match. It's a dead heat.

Not sure what happened yet.1Sam Farha940,000 2Phil Ivey380,000Edit:Farha Adds to His Chip LeadSam Farha just made a full house to scoop the pot. Then scoops another pot when Phil Ivey's low is counterfeited on the river. Farha now has $940,000 to Ivey's $380,000.

I really wish we had CP's updates like last year. This full tilt buying it out for CP and using the pokerwire people has been really slow when it comes to the heads up action.

I really wish we had CP's updates like last year. This full tilt buying it out for CP and using the pokerwire people has been really slow when it comes to the heads up action.
Agreed, hand for hand was great!

Awesome, another break....don't they know I have a nice little Saturday planned for tomorrow/this morning. I don't know, I don't know if I'll have enough time.:club:

Awesome, another break....don't they know I have a nice little Saturday planned for tomorrow/this morning. :club:
Amen to that. I've got satellites to play downtown for the biggest local tourney of the year ($10,000 guarantee for 1st) later today.Come on Phil. Time to walk on water back to the table and mount the greatest comeback since the resurrection.
Awesome, another break....don't they know I have a nice little Saturday planned for tomorrow/this morning. :club:
What are you talking about, it's 12:44 PM!!!Oh, time zones...