fcp at work crew

I've gotten through page 5.I turned 20 a few weeks ago, I come from Ottawa but go to school in Waterloo. I am in Santa Clara right now working. Being under 21 really sucks here. I tried to go watch the Shooting Star at Bay 101 and got shut down! I tried sneaking in and got a good look at Hansen, Chip Jett and Antonia before being kicked out!
Obviously you go to UW, what's your name? Major? Where are you residing in the summer?
  • Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renaedawn

• Nikki_N

• jeff_536

• fryer98

Obviously you go to UW, what's your name? Major? Where are you residing in the summer?
My name is Alain. Yeah, it's French. And yeah, I go to UW...I'm in rec studies...(actually, I am in Engineering, if you couldn't guess). I don't have a pocket protector, but my glasses are sooo slick.I live waaaay off-campus. Ride in everyday in my roomate's '89 Corolla Hatch-Back 4x4. That's style.And it's too bad about hockey. I had a good feeling about this year. I was pretty sure our geriatric goalie was better than yours!
My name is Alain. Yeah, it's French. And yeah, I go to UW...I'm in rec studies...(actually, I am in Engineering, if you couldn't guess). I don't have a pocket protector, but my glasses are sooo slick.I live waaaay off-campus. Ride in everyday in my roomate's '89 Corolla Hatch-Back 4x4. That's style.And it's too bad about hockey. I had a good feeling about this year. I was pretty sure our geriatric goalie was better than yours!
Haha your goalie wasn't geriatric-just bad!! So inconsistent!! LaLAME !Ours is highly geriatric but at least he KILLED you guys last year first round! It was like Ottawa Senators VS. Eddie Belfour!Why didn't you get a summer sublet that's close to school for $150? And engineering rocks! Do you go to those Engin keggars that go from 7PM -9 PM three times a term?

I am so good...I just flopped quad 8s with 8 8 in pocket.....(Did I also mention it was in a 18 player 2000 play chip SnG on PS, when it was down to 9 players and I was all-in pre-flop with my last 350?? :shock: )

I am so good...I just flopped quad 8s with 8 8 in pocket.....(Did I also mention it was in a 18 player 2000 play chip SnG on PS, when it was down to 9 players and I was all-in pre-flop with my last 350?? :shock: )
That is good. I think i will eat you now. You will fit nicely into the General's South Beach Diet.
I'll sell you my 1000 play chips on PS
I'll sell you my 1000 play chips on PS
um....yea.....have you ever seen the people that sell them on ebay?? A million for like $150. Cracks my sheeee-at up.
Haha your goalie wasn't geriatric-just bad!! So inconsistent!! LaLAME !Ours is highly geriatric but at least he KILLED you guys last year first round! It was like Ottawa Senators VS. Eddie Belfour!Why didn't you get a summer sublet that's close to school for $150? And engineering rocks! Do you go to those Engin keggars that go from 7PM -9 PM three times a term?
I didn't mean The Big Choke Lalime, we shipped his ass out to St-Louis. I meant Hasek. I had hope for a shortened season, that way he couldn't hurt himself.And I have a year lease. Last time I do that. I couldn't sublet for the winter so now I'm stuck paying rent twice! Are you in residence?
I didn't mean The Big Choke Lalime, we shipped his ass out to St-Louis. I meant Hasek. I had hope for a shortened season, that way he couldn't hurt himself.And I have a year lease. Last time I do that. I couldn't sublet for the winter so now I'm stuck paying rent twice! Are you in residence?
No, I'm in 2nd year so I am living off-campus. I forgot that you shipped off Lalame, I remember that now, its because I haven't seen Hasek play for you guys yet :club:. A 1 year lease was signed and I will be living at the corner of Westmount & University, close I know, it was lucky that I got someone to sublet for me in the winter.
No, I'm in 2nd year so I am living off-campus. I forgot that you shipped off Lalame, I remember that now, its because I haven't seen Hasek play for you guys yet :club:. A 1 year lease was signed and I will be living at the corner of Westmount & University, close I know, it was lucky that I got someone to sublet for me in the winter.
Well, you live near campus. I live past the 85! So if you see an old time Corolla around campus driving over the grass to park free in the faculty parking lot, I'll be the guy in the passenger seat!Let me guess, Chem Eng?
Well, you live near campus. I live past the 85! So if you see an old time Corolla around campus driving over the grass to park free in the faculty parking lot, I'll be the guy in the passenger seat!Let me guess, Chem Eng?
Biotechnology/Chartered Accountancy, you'll get to that on page xxxxx or something hehe
Biotechnology/Chartered Accountancy, you'll get to that on page xxxxx or something hehe
I guess I have to get reading past page 4.Do you know of any good places to have a home game? I don't have room in my place, and I don't know if you can in residence cafeteria's.
Umm.... Bernard Shaw bit was phu cking hilarious.... and Lalime will win the Vezina with Stl.. if hockey was actually a sport any more...  god i miss my blues... :cry:
If he does, I'll cry! He won't have to play the Leafs until the cup though, so he should be alright. Besides, the Leafs won't every make it to the cup during his career anyways.
I guess I have to get reading past page 4.Do you know of any good places to have a home game? I don't have room in my place, and I don't know if you can in residence cafeteria's.
I've been to a couple of friends' houses for home games, although everyone is gone in the summer. I have poker c hips but I definitely don't have a POKER table-but a good GREEN dining room table. Actually I know a guy, my friend's boyfriend-ex-I don't know what they are anymore and he has a big ass poker table, but they only play $5 buy ins with like 10 people. The guys are OK, I played them when I was just starting out, but they are all hardcore and read books. They seemed your typical internet loose over-aggressive though, because I played tight and won, it wasn't too hard. One guy was actually trying to teach me, and flamed me for not playing 4 7 soooted Preflop cause I would have caught a straight flush.