England Gets Screwed Again

Maybe a goalie has just never read players so well in the history of PK's in the world cup. How bout that?Rooney is an idiot, is anybody really surprised?

Maybe a goalie has just never read players so well in the history of PK's in the world cup. How bout that?Rooney is an idiot, is anybody really surprised?
The Portugal goalie, Ricardo, is great at penalties. He picked the right direction every time. Bus still.....WHY CAN"T ENGLAND MAKE A GOD DAMN PENALTY!
The Portugal goalie, Ricardo, is great at penalties. He picked the right direction every time. Bus still.....WHY CAN"T ENGLAND MAKE A GOD DAMN PENALTY!
because Ricardo owns. Let's just say that I'd never try to bluff Ricardo in a poker game. He seems to make quick and good decisions.Seriously though, I don't know how England can continue to have this happen to them.

I think Ricardo should take up Roshambo. As for Rooney, he pretty much cost England the game; Crouchotron was pretty much worthless up the field. It must've hurt even more after Brazil was upset by France. Portugal is clearly a good team, but they've been faking way too many injuries during the last couple of games. Do they have an acting coach on the payroll or something?

I think Ricardo should take up Roshambo. As for Rooney, he pretty much cost England the game; Crouchotron was pretty much worthless up the field. It must've hurt even more after Brazil was upset by France. Portugal is clearly a good team, but they've been faking way too many injuries during the last couple of games. Do they have an acting coach on the payroll or something?
i missed that - is his name Couch-O-Tron? thats amazing!