Negreanu Open Tonight! 9 Pm Edt On Fcp!

Just a reminder that tonight is the last tournament for the 2nd leaderboard period of the Negreanu Open. Full details always in the sticky thread in the League section .....http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...showtopic=43625Remember the top 9 at the end of the leaderboard period win their choice of an autographed FCP Chip Set or autographed FCP Custom Jersey.The top 9 also join Daniel who will fill in as the 10th man in a SnG freeroll with $200 winner take all cash prize..The top 9 also advance to the final tournament of champions at the beginning of 2007 where the winner of that tournament wins the grand prize which is 1 hour of consulting/coaching from Daniel himself.Good luck!

i gotta make ft to make top 9...im coming out with guns blazin...GREAT JOB AGAIN DNA!! :club:

Ok, maybe this was explained elsewhere, but I didn't see it. Isn't there supposed to be only 12 tournaments in each quarter? This will be number 13.Sorry if this has been addressed, but I was gone for a lot of this quarter and couldn't play too many of these. I'm ready to start the next quarter.

Ok, maybe this was explained elsewhere, but I didn't see it. Isn't there supposed to be only 12 tournaments in each quarter? This will be number 13.Sorry if this has been addressed, but I was gone for a lot of this quarter and couldn't play too many of these. I'm ready to start the next quarter.
http://negreanuopen.com/faq/19.htmlWhen do the leaderboard points reset? The leaderboard points reset every quarter. The first tournament of each leaderboard period in 2006 is on January 11th, April 5th, July 5th, and October 4th.
i gotta make ft to make top 9...im coming out with guns blazin...
do you really have to? i would like to hold onto to ninth place.
do you really have to? i would like to hold onto to ninth place.
i'm sure gonna try. i just want the jersey. gl meservery

5 people have to jump over me for me to fall out of the top 9, but there are a lot of people VERY close to me. I figured anyone in the leaderboard top 30 can jump to the top 9 with a WIN (gl with that). Anyone in the top 20 can squeak in with a top 2 (maybe, it's close). After that it gets dicey because it depends on how well the people in the top 9 do. The points go down so fast after 3rd place that even a FT doesn't gaurantee a spot after 11th place on the leaderboard....you really have to be top 5 in the tourney to come close.

http://negreanuopen.com/faq/19.htmlWhen do the leaderboard points reset? The leaderboard points reset every quarter. The first tournament of each leaderboard period in 2006 is on January 11th, April 5th, July 5th, and October 4th.
Thanks, I knew it was explained somewhere. This is what confused me:http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...showtopic=43625"The season will be broken up into 4 separate quarters: :club: 1st period will begin January 11th and run through March 29th (12 weeks) :D 2nd period will run April ? June :D 3rd period July ? September :D 4th period October ? December"

2 weeks ago in the neg-O early in tourney:meservery shows fullhouse 3s full of 9s.vvganeshavv shows fullhouse 10s full of 9s.i hate my life.

2 weeks ago in the neg-O early in tourney:meservery shows fullhouse 3s full of 9s.vvganeshavv shows fullhouse 10s full of 9s.i hate my life.
holy crap dude let it go!Its one hand in a $10 tourney.....2 weeks ago..GOOOOOSSSFRABAAA :club:
holy crap dude let it go!
LOL. i've been hearing stuff like this my whole life.

I'm out tonight. Be the first tournament I have ever missed, meh.Both my kids have ballgames tonight and my wife had foot surgery so she cant drive them. Boooo!Kids are -EV :club:

I'm out tonight. Be the first tournament I have ever missed, meh.Both my kids have ballgames tonight and my wife had foot surgery so she cant drive them. Boooo!Kids are -EV :D
looks like im getting my spot back...:club: boo ya. :D
looks like im getting my spot back...:club: boo ya. :D
It would be almost worth the $10 just to reg and blind out 40 - 50th just to spite u