Getting To The Money

Lately, I have been getting in the top 30 or better on tournaments with 150+ people and the top 10 or 20 get money, but I always get out before the money. Are they any general tips that I may not be thinking of that have caused me to get knocked out. It is rather frustrating. Thanks.

Lately, I have been getting in the top 30 or better on tournaments with 150+ people and the top 10 or 20 get money, but I always get out before the money. Are they any general tips that I may not be thinking of that have caused me to get knocked out. It is rather frustrating. Thanks.
Tough to say without more detailsAre you usually a short stack near the bubble? might need to be more aggressive to build up a stack in the early going.What kinds of hands are you being on knocked out on? Some hand history examples would be helpful.Could be just normal MTT variance and that you are getting unlucky.Post some hands that were defining inflection points in the MTT so that we can get a better idea.

OP, dont ask how you can cash, ask how you can go deeper, you're not playing to cash, you're playin to win. the only real general advice i can give is read HOH's over and over, and hang out in some of these forums.

check raise more
LOL. I hope this was a joke because I found it very funny in my boring life.You didn't give very much info except that bubbling sucks and you do it a lot. From what I am inferring is you aren't playing aggressive enough with 50-60 players left and you are being taken down by the blinds slowly, waiting for your big hand to double. Don't do this. Attack medium stacks over and over. Be aggressive. This may not help your bubbling problem as a lot of good tourney players bubble all the time, but they bubble due to aggression, not by being timid.