Been In Fcp For 6 Months 1st Post Please Read

Personal Messagemagnett PM ME THEN, Today, 2:25 AM Poker Forum NewbieGroup: MembersPosts: 2Member No.: 18,756Joined: January 31st, 2006 THATS FINE WANNA BE A SMART ***....WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS WHY YOUR ALLOWED TO BREATH..I DIDN'T ASK YOU TO BE INVOLVED YOU WANT TO BE INVOLVED WITH ME PERSONALLY THEN I GUESS WE SHOULD SOLVE THAT PROBLEM NOW

Personal Messagemagnett PM ME THEN, Today, 2:25 AM Poker Forum NewbieGroup: MembersPosts: 2Member No.: 18,756Joined: January 31st, 2006 THATS FINE WANNA BE A SMART ***....WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS WHY YOUR ALLOWED TO BREATH..I DIDN'T ASK YOU TO BE INVOLVED YOU WANT TO BE INVOLVED WITH ME PERSONALLY THEN I GUESS WE SHOULD SOLVE THAT PROBLEM NOW
Oh snap!! No he didn't.... :club:

Personal Messagemagnett I AM RIGHT, Today, 2:28 AM Poker Forum NewbieGroup: MembersPosts: 2Member No.: 18,756Joined: January 31st, 2006 I AM SENDING YOU A PM...MAYBE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE THIS AM I WRONG

OMG HAHAHAHAHa look what he just sent me:Poker Forum NewbieGroup: MembersPosts: 3Member No.: 18,756Joined: January 31st, 2006IVE NEVER INVOLVED MYSELF WITH YOU I NEVER ASKED FOR YOUR INPUT OR WANTED IT...IM NOT BLACK BUT YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH ME IT SHOULD START HERE AND WE CAN TAKE IT FROM THERE NOT THAT STUPID *** POST YOU MADE...COME LIKE A MAN *****

So, how am I supposed to post a reply about something I didn't hear? Do you have a written copy of the Radio Transcript, or a link where we can hear the show?

ahhh, nothing like a few choice words between internet strangers.
Simple entertainment.Sometimes I feel the (probably) irrational need to fight stupidity and/or absurdity by its own means...

You got bad responses because nobody had any idea what you were talking about. You gave a link to a generic site that says nothing about the race issue that they were talking about.And when you type in caps it invariably makes you look stupid.

SO FOR ALL YOU IGNORANT PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT ME AND MY BACK GROUND GUESS WHAT, ANY RACIST ORGINIZATION DOES NOT WANT YOU..
Oh.
SORRY FOR WASTING YOUR TIME DOSN'T SEEM TO MATTER ANYWAY
i hate you. learn to spell.
negroes....
sorry, but the resident KC fan position has already been filled. don't look at my wife ever again.
can i throw in a shout out for white power?
Kelly would be ashamed of you. go hang yourself