This Is Why I Am A Vegan

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I died of natural causes and had a normal healthy life. I would be ok with someone or something eating me. fwiw. If I was raised as food and treated horribly then I would be like "This Sucks". I think the problems lie in responsibility and respect. The meat industry should treat the animals to a natural normal healthy life and a natural death. After death the meat product could then be sold for a premium. Animals should be treated with respect and given rights to natural normal healthy lives. Awarness in our consumption and severe change in our treatment of animals in our "food industries"could make this a win win, sort of. Hey, I would be cool with it myself.-avsfanthe problem with leaving a cow to die (in natural situations or in an animal farm) is that they dont usually die a natural death, it is usually due to their stomaches breaking down and getting nasty diseases, not the stuff you want to put in your mouth-cu in 4years Dan' I saw this program on Japanese Tv about Kakuku beef. They did'nt let the cows die of natural causes but the cows seemed happy and well taken care of. The real solution may be for better treatment and some quality of life, that would be a massive improvement that could be realistic. Of course the farmers could charge more and ppl could start eating some vegetarian and vegan meals to round out their diet tooo....I got no clue really but things should improve.

If I died of natural causes and had a normal healthy life. I would be ok with someone or something eating me. fwiw. If I was raised as food and treated horribly then I would be like "This Sucks". I think the problems lie in responsibility and respect. The meat industry should treat the animals to a natural normal healthy life and a natural death. After death the meat product could then be sold for a premium. Animals should be treated with respect and given rights to natural normal healthy lives. Awarness in our consumption and severe change in our treatment of animals in our "food industries"could make this a win win, sort of. Hey, I would be cool with it myself.-avsfanthe problem with leaving a cow to die (in natural situations or in an animal farm) is that they dont usually die a natural death, it is usually due to their stomaches breaking down and getting nasty diseases, not the stuff you want to put in your mouth-cu in 4years Dan' I saw this program on Japanese Tv about Kakuku beef. They did'nt let the cows die of natural causes but the cows seemed happy and well taken care of. The real solution may be for better treatment and some quality of life, that would be a massive improvement that could be realistic. Of course the farmers could charge more and ppl could start eating some vegetarian and vegan meals to round out their diet tooo....I got no clue really but things should improve.
and lets all dance around and sing Kum By Ya and pray for world peace!121231RwYV_w.jpg
  • 2 weeks later...
Haha... Awesome.I can't wait for the DVD... just sayin, I liked the movie.
Me too. I downloaded a really good bootleg, but I'll still steal it the right way: rent + burn.I really liked to movie, but I hated the press surrounding it. It was like we had to pretend that it's ideas were edgy.

I haven't seen the movie yet....but I really want to see that clip, but I don't want it to give anything away, so I guess I'll just wait 'till the dvd. :D:club:

****NEWSFLASH****NEWSFLASH****Cuin4yearsDan has joined PETA, and his first assignment was to tour an old factory where they tested animals, just to give him the experience.http://www.nopers.com/video/184/the_rat_monsterI thought his accent would be a little different. This is the real reason he is a Vegan.

Some how I figured it would be that video.
I was just looking for that PETA video when I stumbled across this one. I can actually see this guy as CUin4yearsDan, but slightly shorter, and more retarded.Did you see RedPill's latest blog? Classic.
I was just looking for that PETA video when I stumbled across this one. I can actually see this guy as CUin4yearsDan, but slightly shorter, and more retarded.Did you see RedPill's latest blog? Classic.
No, I'll go read it.
I'm a little late here, but this isn't me.Nor is the FCP rap guy me.
Nice of you to show up. We missed you around pages 3-7. You were missed.Happy Fourth.
  • 3 weeks later...
+1I need some hilarity on my Sunday. Cheers to those who missed this gem.
I wish we had the ability to change thread titles.This could be called....FCP's All-Time Most Pwned Thread!!Worst Pwning I've ever seen! It was fun.