Underpair Problems...

I normally raise, bet/fold turn UI and check behind on the river.If we get 3-bet I give an unknown credit for a J or an 8 and fold the turn unimproved. Probably don't even have the odds to call the 3-bet, but I don't like raise/folding hu.Edit: And at 1/2 6-max I don't think we'll fold a better hand often enough to try.

I normally raise, bet/fold turn UI and check behind on the river.If we get 3-bet I give an unknown credit for a J or an 8 and fold the turn unimproved. Probably don't even have the odds to call the 3-bet, but I don't like raise/folding hu.Edit: And at 1/2 6-max I don't think we'll fold a better hand often enough to try.
This is how I play it too. Don't forget to make a note of the hand villain is donking with.

At 1/2 I think this should be a raise. Often it will be a draw, and sometimes a dubious one (like an ace high draw). I'd fold to a three-bet, and if he donks the turn I'd be inclined to call down on most turn cards to see what he's got, also expecting to win enough to profit.

Yeah, I don't even remember how I played this one, but I know I did fold at some point, and I was really disastisfied with not getting to showdown, or at least unsure about whether I could possibly be ahead or not.

Yeah, I don't even remember how I played this one, but I know I did fold at some point, and I was really disastisfied with not getting to showdown, or at least unsure about whether I could possibly be ahead or not.
you can just about always possibly be ahead in any hand.
you can just about always possibly be ahead in any hand.
Well, yeah, but I think you get my point about this one. A lot of you guys are making sure that we are beat by raise/folding, or just calling down. I didn't do either.
Well, yeah, but I think you get my point about this one. A lot of you guys are making sure that we are beat by raise/folding, or just calling down. I didn't do either.
i think with the other player present behind you, you have to fold. best case, you raise, player behind you folds overs, and you get HU with a draw that youre probably 50/50 with, and he decides not to put any more pressure on you. worst (and more likely case), is that you are drawing to 2 outs.