What Did Yukon Do Wrong Here?

Elimination number two featured some controversy as Brad “Yukon” Booth and Tony Ma shared a heated debate on poker etiquette. Although not in the hand, Ma took exception when Booth promised Keith Tilston he would show him his hand if Tilston folded. The argument continued even after Tilston, who had made the call and lost to Booth's full house, was eliminated. In the end, tournament director Jack McClelland ruled in Ma's favor and Booth apologized. So I am confused on what Brad Booth did wrong here? I mean he didn't say what cards he had. It seems he was just trying to manipulate him into calling by acting like he wanted him to fold? Anyone see what is wrong here, seems like this is happens alot and I never heard about something being wrong with it. :club:

Elimination number two featured some controversy as Brad “Yukon” Booth and Tony Ma shared a heated debate on poker etiquette. Although not in the hand, Ma took exception when Booth promised Keith Tilston he would show him his hand if Tilston folded. The argument continued even after Tilston, who had made the call and lost to Booth's full house, was eliminated. In the end, tournament director Jack McClelland ruled in Ma's favor and Booth apologized. So I am confused on what Brad Booth did wrong here? I mean he didn't say what cards he had. It seems he was just trying to manipulate him into calling by acting like he wanted him to fold? Anyone see what is wrong here, seems like this is happens alot and I never heard about something being wrong with it. :club:
Firslty I was not present at the table when this happened as I had already busted out the day before but I did get to play with all these players involved so have idea of the kind of thing that was going on.Brad "Yukon" Booth is going to be a star at this final table and whilst I believe some of his antics are borderline as far as acceptability is concerned feel he has done nothing wrong so his apology must have referred to something specific not mentioned if a ruling was made against him on a related matter.He does not talk about his hand specifically but does talk about things like "How big a pot do you want to play" and also says things like "Have you seen a baby pigeon" and says all sorts of things to rile his opponents and/or make them call or fold.As far as I am concerned he is quite funny and entertaining but to others I can see how he would be very annoying.As for Tony Ma's objections he did something I didn't like at all at my table on day 3 and is the last person who should eb objecting to things as it's a bit like the pot calling the kettle black.There was a cut off small raise and he reraised all in from the small blind.The BB ased for the 6k (size of BB) to be cut out from each stack he insisted on the dealer not touching any of the chips. The BB then folded but this was not right imho as the dealer when asked to bring in the excess chips always does so and should do so to enable a player to make a clearer decision.
Harry, can you comment on what happened on "the circuit" with Joe Sebok?Seemed to get pretty heated...were you just needling him ?
I commented on this elsewhere (Under the Harry Demtriou Q&A thread I think).I was needling him on purpose because that was the nature of the show (and I think Scott and Gavin really wanted me to do it too) and the more personally he took it the more I needled him for me it was a bit of fun but he may have not seen it that way.He is quite young and a newcomer to poker but in all honesty I think he has the makings of a very good player. Most of the teasing he took was to do with the way he played a pair of 8's and his bet with Gavin Smith on who will score more pts at the world series.

If what Yukon did was wrong, what about everyone else, who NEVER shut up at the table. Matusow? Hellmuth? Even DN asks questions to get his opponent talking, it is a key way for him to pick up information. I think this whole this is complete BS.

Harry is right about the future of Brad. I played several times with Brad when I was in Vegas. Played some 5/10 pot limit mixed games with him. Brad is going to be big time when he gets tv time. Now he's getting it. Brad is a hell of a player and even a funnier guy.I've said it before and I'll say it again, people will know who Brad is in the future.For future reference, Matt Overstreet is another talented young player that when he gets tv time, will be a big name.Mike Cunninghamwww.pokerworldrecord.blogspot.com