ha i got the last word!

Amazing how often I see this happening on this site. No matter what someone says there are like 5 posters here that will jump in and say something in it. Half the time they have nothing in the first post that has anything to do with the topic. But when someone says something after them they have to now defend themselves, and get the last word. If the 5 people don't do it there are about 10 people that are groupies for them that will somehow make a comment on the post that'll turn the topic about one of those 5 people so then that person feels compelled to post there themselves. It's amazing to me really. If ya don't beleave me step back a bit and watch the forums for a day you'll see the pattern form quickly. Heck I fully expect this topic to do the same thing. I hope that I don't get caught in this loop but figure someone will say something that'll make me wanna reply to them to defend myself. Hoping not tho I will watch this post but hoping that I'll be able to just let it go. We'll see tho heheTo the people that'll say this topic is in the wrong place.. Well I did that on purpose cause that's also a main issue with a lot of the posts here. Half of them would die right off if the topic/posts got moved to an area where they belong. Not sure if it's possible to do so since half the post will be about poker then the other half will be about some off topic thing someone inturpreted into something personal against them. If this post gets moved it won't bother me since I know its off topic. Have a few questions for the mod about this board so if ya got any time PM me and we can discuss some things that might help if ya don't it's ok since I'm noone so don't have to answer to me like unlike a few here that think that everyone should just bow down to them and just agree and move on when ever they say anything. Also I know I can't spell and my grammer isn't perfect. Get over it. Not everyone has perfect grammer/spelling. It's by no means a sign of intellegence. From what I've read it's actually usually the opposit. Well I've rambled long enough... Something I tend to do often so I'll stop here and let the flamming begin hehe.

I agree... I am surprised the "dictators" haven't come in and bashed this topic yet, everyone loves their witty comments! I personally love sitting back and laughing at their childish behavior.

Amazing how often I see this happening on this site. No matter what someone says there are like 5 posters here that will jump in and say something in it. Half the time they have nothing in the first post that has anything to do with the topic. But when someone says something after them they have to now defend themselves, and get the last word. If the 5 people don't do it there are about 10 people that are groupies for them that will somehow make a comment on the post that'll turn the topic about one of those 5 people so then that person feels compelled to post there themselves. It's amazing to me really. If ya don't beleave me step back a bit and watch the forums for a day you'll see the pattern form quickly. Heck I fully expect this topic to do the same thing. I hope that I don't get caught in this loop but figure someone will say something that'll make me wanna reply to them to defend myself. Hoping not tho I will watch this post but hoping that I'll be able to just let it go. We'll see tho heheTo the people that'll say this topic is in the wrong place.. Well I did that on purpose cause that's also a main issue with a lot of the posts here. Half of them would die right off if the topic/posts got moved to an area where they belong. Not sure if it's possible to do so since half the post will be about poker then the other half will be about some off topic thing someone inturpreted into something personal against them. If this post gets moved it won't bother me since I know its off topic. Have a few questions for the mod about this board so if ya got any time PM me and we can discuss some things that might help if ya don't it's ok since I'm noone so don't have to answer to me like unlike a few here that think that everyone should just bow down to them and just agree and move on when ever they say anything. Also I know I can't spell and my grammer isn't perfect. Get over it. Not everyone has perfect grammer/spelling. It's by no means a sign of intellegence. From what I've read it's actually usually the opposit. Well I've rambled long enough... Something I tend to do often so I'll stop here and let the flamming begin hehe.
You make no sense. You seem to be soliciting flames.OKNo one loves you. They're just pretending to be nice. But they talk bad about you after you leave the room. You're gonna die aloneGood enough? Now you can flame me back.
Shutup! Smash is awesome! :D
I hope this was a joke.., after that long post he just wrote
irony is lost...
You never know with these forums.. half the members arent even old enough to gamble, yet they call this site home.