When someone rails your table as you rail their table.
uh...that sucks! isn't that just railing?? :glare:can you please use that in a sentence

I would think "railtaliation" would be something like following someone around to other tables and heckling them for sucking out/being a ******/etc.

I would think "railtaliation" would be something like following someone around to other tables and heckling them for sucking out/being a ******/etc.
ive done that, its pretty satisfying sometimes. crocd had something similar earlier. good times.
Exactly.Railtaliation (verb): to follow the person who sucked out on you (whereby felting you) from table to table, heckling them all the way.I like the term "railtaliation" but not the practice of "railtaliation."I believe Gabe Thaler said it best--regarding how to conduct yourself after getting busted out of a tournament--(i'm parphrasing) get up from the table, shake their hand and be one your way, cuz you're a spectator now.
Ok, Razor. I created the word, but you definitely defined it much better. Big props.
Thanks for the props but I cannot claim originality on this one; just followed up on xzanos' reply.
Railtaliation (verb): to follow the person who sucked out on you (whereby felting you) from table to table, heckling them all the way.I like the term "railtaliation" but not the practice of "railtaliation."I believe Gabe Thaler said it best--regarding how to conduct yourself after getting busted out of a tournament--(i'm parphrasing) get up from the table, shake their hand and be one your way, cuz you're a spectator now.

I just heard one on tv 2 seconds ago on mansionpoker.net's Poker Dome Challenge...the guy said, "The only way he can win this pot is with an Ace, or a backdoor runner runner flush called 'Trivering' meaning the turn and river hit"WTF is that!?!?!