Hellppp. why can't I find this tourney?
Tourney #716139 under the Tournaments section. It's titled "$200k Guaranteed Saturday" and we're railing table #11. Hero is Paaaaarty.
Tourney #716139 under the Tournaments section. It's titled "$200k Guaranteed Saturday" and we're railing table #13. Hero is Paaaaarty.
what the hell? you're being useful! :club:
All poker is rigged.
Since everyone missed the handI have 160k after I had raised 44 and got stop in go'd on an extremely coordinated board. I was bb 8/16 blinds if folds to the button who had me fed up with how often he was stealing my blinds... he makes it 50k and I figure he might be stealing, I have Ac7c I thought about shoving but then I realise that If I shove hes getting 2 to 1 and getting called by A9 or AJ really blows, so I decided to stop n go I call and I guess I flopped one of the best flops I could hope for, 10 rag rag with 2 clubs, I pushed ( I actually thought of c/r'ing since I assumed i could very easily be a fav there) and he instacalled with Q10, and I hit nothing...standard deep in a tourney lately (earlier today I was near the $300 bubble on stars with QQ vs AK for 2nd place pot).. anyway..im off to bed, Im playing every big tourney i can get my hands on tomorrow
Since everyone missed the handI have 160k after I had raised 44 and got stop in go'd on an extremely coordinated board. I was bb 8/16 blinds if folds to the button who had me fed up with how often he was stealing my blinds... he makes it 50k and I figure he might be stealing, I have Ac7c I thought about shoving but then I realise that If I shove hes getting 2 to 1 and getting called by A9 or AJ really blows, so I decided to stop n go I call and I guess I flopped one of the best flops I could hope for, 10 rag rag with 2 clubs, I pushed ( I actually thought of c/r'ing since I assumed i could very easily be a fav there) and he instacalled with Q10, and I hit nothing...standard deep in a tourney lately (earlier today I was near the $300 bubble on stars with QQ vs AK for 2nd place pot).. anyway..im off to bed, Im playing every big tourney i can get my hands on tomorrow
You are my hero.