$30 + $3 Deep Stack On Stars...

14020 at second break, 47 out of 247, average 10000ish.Two big hands so far...I had KxK :club: and had one caller to my raise. Flop came with an A but all :D s. Called an all-in from a loose player and he had a naked Q :D .The other pot was with JJ, came with under cards and I called an all-in from a player with bottom pair - Ace kicker. Turn brought him 4 to the flush but I faded those outs lucky, lol.

24470 at 4th break, 46th out of 91 remaining.Been okay, kinda steady, made a few plays and they both worked out. Average is 28000 though so slightly below. With blinds at 400/800 there's no need to go crazy though.

nice re-raise in sb. good luck, will rail ya for a bit.lol neat, just happened to look at my postbeen one year since i've been regged on these forums.oh snap, helluva pot 37k

I know, wow. I had re-raised that guy a few times and with AK I hoped he'd gotten tired of it and pushed with a weaker Ace. Still, can't complain with that flop. :club:
WTF! 2 sets on the flop? thats retarded.

unreal, this is the tighest .10 ive ever been in, twice ive had AA already and twice its been folded to me, i make a 3x raise and they fold...unreal lol. I think im going on tilt 8)nice raise again.blah im out :)T9sflop comes Js 7s 9c we get all the money in he has KsJd.and 2 spades come.i was supposed to get rich tonight :club:...blasted .10 tourniesthe suckouts burn.

SPence how was that a suckout?
sorry, when i tried replying in a seperate post it put it in my old one, weird, either way I was talking about the suckouts in his tourney. Mine I just lost a coin flip heh.Btw, that SCREAMED AA when he bet out the minimum there, i was hoping u had something stupid like KJ and hit the T.

Yeah that was a pretty bad call. I had JJ. I should have folded pre-flop but I got that stupid notion where you think you're a mind-reader and put someone on overcards. Lucky it wasn't a low flop.

nah you played JJ perfect there.You dont fold that pre-flop hehif that would have came QJ2 for an extra 1.2k would have been worth it even if u knew the guy had AA.and that flop call...well, he could have had TT I guess and if he checked the turn you could hope to get a cheap showdown.omfg. i hate that **** man. nothing you could do.at least you got in the money.

I finished 7th in this one last night. Didn't realize it would drag on so long so last time I play a 6:15 deep stack tourney when I have to get up and go to work the next day lol. Got knocked out when my KK got cracked by 1010. Would have put me in 2nd chip position, within 100k of leader. Oh well, didn't really want to stay up much later since it was already 4:15 am.