I played on almost nothing but bodog for 5 months straight. I love the site because the cash games are good. However, if you like tournaments it's not the best site. The blind structure stinks and they go up to fast turning it into an all in fest after an hour or so. They also don't have much of a bonus but you can use cardplayers $100 bonus which is pretty good I guess.The software is very fast and clean. I don't like how you can't more your table view but it was not a big deal.Also the cool thing about bodog is you can lay a sports bet (or even poker bet) from time to time if you want. I won $40 when I bet on Daniel to win the Cardplayer of the Year race back in Nov. 04. At the time he seemed a lock, boy did he add some excitement.

Panda, I've played on Bodog since they opened up poker last September. I was going to play on Poker Room, but they never responded to my support e-mails. I have to say that the sign-up on Bodog is a breeze, and the interface is really sleek. I like that you can have an avatar. I also like the fact that it's not ridiculously slow and tacky.I signed up for PartyPoker tonight, and I'm extremely disappointed. The interface is terrible - scrolling and blinking all over the place, awful colors, finicky/slow-loading lists, and really really slow hands.Actually, I've hesitated to ever mention this site on here. I've wanted to ask other people about it...but I also like the fact that it isn't quite as mainstream as the others.

CobolatBlue..from Auburn, AL huh? I grew up in Eufaula, AL and went to college at Troy St. Now over in Mississippi.Anyway, I've heard good things about Bodog.com. I might be checking them out soon. I was never a big fan of party or pacific. I tried out ultimatebet this past weekend and absolutely hated it. The only site I like is interpoker. I go through them at mcpoker.us.Hope this helps.

• 1 month later...

auburn, al and eufala, al?? small world i guess.... i live in phenix city. I'm a student at Auburn right now and I also went to Troy State, but only for one semester. my opinon of bodog is similar to others. cash games are ok, but the tournaments aren't great to me. especially the qualifiers for bigger tournaments. sometimes there are rarely enough participants to even award a single seat to the bigger tournaments. i guess giving them time to attract a wider audience is needed and will soon pull them more into the mainstream. i like how the software is faster than most sites, and the colors and visuals are pretty simple, nothing too crazy there. and of course, the best thing about bodog is betting on college football!