Just Because I'm Clay

:club: I think there's a typo in your thread title.
Yup, definitely was supposed to read, "Just because I'm Gay"

Listen, you punk, You think you're an entertainer? I've been entertaining the troops for over 60 years. Give me a call when the navy christens a ship the USNS Clay Aiken, and then we'll talk.

I've spent 80 years in the entertainment industry without being funny, why should things change post mortem?
That's why we're evicting you and askin Tim Conway to take your room.
Listen, you punk, You think you're an entertainer? I've been entertaining the troops for over 60 years. Give me a call when the navy christens a ship the USNS Clay Aiken, and then we'll talk.
"Like a day without sunshine, is a soul that does not achieve the mandate set forth by the Creator of the Universe." That was something I said not to long ago in an interview I did for Maxim. I truly and honestly believe that I'm achieving something bigger than myself, that the Creator of the Universe is in a state of awe regarding what has become of me, and is laughing with glee at the wonder of what I've become, "a beacon to the hopeless, and a light for the visually impaired." That is what he would say if you would just allow your ears to listen.
"Like a day without sunshine, is a soul that does not achieve the mandate set forth by the Creator of the Universe." That was something I said not to long ago in an interview I did for Maxim. I truly and honestly believe that I'm achieving something bigger than myself, that the Creator of the Universe is in a state of awe regarding what has become of me, and is laughing with glee at the wonder of what I've become, "a beacon to the hopeless, and a light for the visually impaired." That is what he would say if you would just open your ears to listen.
You sold your soul to me, and you know it.
I've spent 80 years in the entertainment industry without being funny, why should things change post mortem?
i laughed out loud
"Like a day without sunshine, is a soul that does not achieve the mandate set forth by the Creator of the Universe." That was something I said not to long ago in an interview I did for Maxim. I truly and honestly believe that I'm achieving something bigger than myself, that the Creator of the Universe is in a state of awe regarding what has become of me, and is laughing with glee at the wonder of what I've become, "a beacon to the hopeless, and a light for the visually impaired." That is what he would say if you would just allow your ears to listen.
ya right, like you have ever had anything to do with maxim
That's why we're evicting you and askin Tim Conway to take your room.
Dorf on Golf.. He-larious. Seriously, though,is there anything less funny that that old generation of "comedians," that grew up on the radio, and then got huge due to the birth of Television? Like Bob Hope is the absolute worst. What is funny about Milton Berle, besides the fact he had a giant cok? ( real hollywood myth) George Burns? What was special bout him besides extrondinarily good genetics? I know, I know, Bob hope entertained the troops. Well, you know what? If I was risking my life in the jungles of Vietnam, day in day out for years, going crazy in the heat and the madness, and then, for my special treat, I get to see a Bob fuking hope comedy act? I'd be so pissed I didn't get to see somethign funny. At least guys like Don Rickles and Rodney Dangerfield were funny in the way they were bizzarely unfunny. Bob Hope had little unintentional comedy value. Just alot of suck azz. I have a decanter in my room from a 1970 Bob Hope Classice golf tourniment. Pretty much my prized possession.

This thread has made me dirty. I'm going to take a shower.

• 1 year later...