For those who are striving to get every pick right in the office pool, I suggest you get on the Looshle's Losers' bandwagon. I am confident that we will take this match down. This is a huge game and winner takes overall lead, and should be a great match. From what I can tell Team Canada has a lot of good players. Post your pre game trash talking in here!

Lots of similarities between the two early giants.Both teams are 4-1. Both teams have only two players...uhh, well actually that's it. Oh well. :club: But the oddmaker's edge has got to be for the Looshle's Losers (LL).Team Canada has one default win while LL has one default loss.Any word as to the rep for LL this Sunday?

Lots of similarities between the two early giants.Both teams are 4-1. Both teams have only two players...uhh, well actually that's it. Oh well. :club: But the oddmaker's edge has got to be for the Looshle's Losers (LL).Team Canada has one default win while LL has one default loss.Any word as to the rep for LL this Sunday?
It will be me, who will be playing for Canada?
It will be me, who will be playing for Canada?
Probably me but my laptop was sent in for service last week and hasn't come back.If I don't get it back by tomorrow I'll either have to make other arrangements or have lindros88 start again.

I made this thread for some trash talking, and have been disappointed with the results. That being said, I'm gonna send you losers back to your log cabins in the forest! Know what i'm talking aboooot?

I made this thread for some trash talking, and have been disappointed with the results. That being said, I'm gonna send you losers back to your log cabins in the forest! Know what i'm talking aboooot?
We Canadians generally avoid trash talking with you Yanks..... it takes so long while someone explains to you what the big words mean.....
We Canadians generally avoid trash talking with you Yanks..... it takes so long while someone explains to you what the big words mean.....
How does it feel being the second best country on the continent known as North America?!?!?!!?!!?!?!?
How does it feel being the second best country on the continent known as North America?!?!?!!?!!?!?!?
Dont ask me, ask your teammates.... I don't have time anyway, Im off for some free health care and canadian beer!!
You don't look Mexican gruven!?!