Greetings all. This hand is from a live tournament (189 people). I dont want to disclose where/how it took place. I would like any/all input regarding this hand. thanks for your time.9-handed From Mid-position 4 way(1 early, me, button, bigblind) unraised pot you flop a King High flush Kd Jd flop 9d 8d 4dBlinds are 30-60 You and the early position limper both have exactly 2000 chips prior to the hand.early limper leads at the 270 pot for 120. You call. button bigblind both fold.turn 4cearly limper checks. I bet 500. He pauses then calls.river comes disaster 2d.he bets 120. (yes you read that right, 120.)I put him on the Ad on the turn. was 100% positive that's what he had. was gladly willing to fold. But, because of this abnormaly small value bet. My thought process was I still have 1200 chips left if I call. It's such a low bet, do you call for the slight chance he has the Q, or zilch? Or do you still follow your read and fold? He had Ad-10cI ended up calling and happily moving on with my 1200 remaining chips. But at the end of the hand some playing not involved in the hand, took this opportunity to call out how I played the hand and proceed to carry on about it the rest of the time we were at the table together.So I ask anybody willing to share their opinion, what do you think about the way the hand was played?

Sounds like you played it fine to me.You have to call those small river bets when you have a reasonable hand, otherwise people are going to start getting you to fold very cheaply...

Greetings all. This hand is from a live tournament (189 people). I dont want to disclose where/how it took place. I would like any/all input regarding this hand. thanks for your time.9-handed From Mid-position 4 way(1 early, me, button, bigblind) unraised pot you flop a King High flush Kd Jd flop 9d 8d 4dBlinds are 30-60 You and the early position limper both have exactly 2000 chips prior to the hand.early limper leads at the 270 pot for 120. You call. button bigblind both fold.turn 4cearly limper checks. I bet 500. He pauses then calls.river comes disaster 2d.he bets 120. (yes you read that right, 120.)I put him on the Ad on the turn. was 100% positive that's what he had. was gladly willing to fold. But, because of this abnormaly small value bet. My thought process was I still have 1200 chips left if I call. It's such a low bet, do you call for the slight chance he has the Q, or zilch? Or do you still follow your read and fold? He had Ad-10cI ended up calling and happily moving on with my 1200 remaining chips. But at the end of the hand some playing not involved in the hand, took this opportunity to call out how I played the hand and proceed to carry on about it the rest of the time we were at the table together.So I ask anybody willing to share their opinion, what do you think about the way the hand was played?
Let me get this straight. The villian CALLS a $500-bet for a $500-sized pot with a 1:4 chance of hitting it. Then, when he HITS it, he bets $120 in a $1500 pot with the nuts? Is that what happened? You SHOULD have swept, took a semi-bad beat, but got away easy.

genuine question: is the flat call on the flop correct?villian just gave himself 3.3 to 1 with that bet (considering OP called) and would make up for those odds on the turn if the diamond hit (hence the semibluff)

Very easy call at the end there. With such a small bet you have to call even though you're pretty sure he's got the Ace.

genuine question: is the flat call on the flop correct?villian just gave himself 3.3 to 1 with that bet (considering OP called) and would make up for those odds on the turn if the diamond hit (hence the semibluff)
I think its better to raise the flop. By flat-calling you are not only giving the EP guy a fairly cheap turn card, but if the button/BB behind you have the A of diamonds you're easily giving them odds to call. If you already have the nut flush on the flop then I can see doing that, hoping that someone with the K or Q of diamonds hits and pays you off some but in this case I think you raise on the flop.