This Is A Little Hard To Come Forward About...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you were rapped by them? Is that like being roasted, but with a hip-hop flavor?

At a party, last week, I was rapped by ten members of the UGA women's gymnastics team. I don't plan on pressing charges, I just thought I'd throw it out there.
That must have been terrible...
At a party, last week, I was raped by ten members of the UGA women's gymnastics team. I don't plan on pressing charges, I just thought I'd throw it out there.
contortionism is kinky.
At a party, last week, I was raped by ten members of the UGA women's gymnastics team. I don't plan on pressing charges, I just thought I'd throw it out there.
excuse me, you'll have to pardon my friend he's a little slow. the town is that way.

usually I wont open a thread started by my man here, but Rendawn posted so I decided to check it out. I immediately regretted it.

usually I wont open a thread started by my man here, but Rendawn posted so I decided to check it out. I immediately regretted it.
I saw Ron was here so I jumped in for the same reason. Can I have some stomach pancakes now?
I saw Ron was here so I jumped in for the same reason. Can I have some stomach pancakes now?
putting together a batch right now. Takes a bit, I am 33 and did jerk off last night. You understand right?
putting together a batch right now. Takes a bit, I am 33 and did jerk off last night. You understand right?
You son of a bi.tch. When I rubbed your back last night you said that you were too tired. WTF? Is that why my hair was all sticky this morning?