$4.40 Near Bubble Hand

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t400 (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)MP1 (t5385)MP2 (t17390)MP3 (t18888)CO (t1625)Hero (t8991)SB (t3163)BB (t17564)UTG (t4252)UTG+1 (t17349)Preflop: Hero is Button with Qheart.gif, Qclub.gif. UTG raises to t4227, 3 folds, MP3 calls t4227, 1 fold, Hero raises to t8966, 2 folds, MP3 calls t4739.Flop: (t22334) 6spade.gif, 4spade.gif, 7club.gif(3 players)Turn: (t22334) 9heart.gif(3 players)River: (t22334) Tspade.gif(3 players)Final Pot: t22334I put UTG on 66-JJ or AK-A10, MP3 could have called with basically the same range.I almost folded, but figured i was head of both of them, and perhaps dominating both of them. Results to come soon.Comments, please and thankyou.

Seems fine to me here - in a bigger buy-in, I would be more suspicious of the big stack's smooth call as that could mean AA/KK. However, it'd be extremely tough even then to lay down QQ preflop.

I played in one of these $4.40 180 SNGs yesterday. I am 3/21 and reraise 3x BB UTG with AKs, the 4th chipstack in the tourney right after me reraises another 3k. Everyone folds around and I push for over another 18k and he immediately calls with A5s. Sure enough flop is 2 3 4 and I'm gone. Left with like under 2k, I just push in BB and I'm out.I feel your pain man, bubbling completely sucks and I should have easily final tabled one of these things last night.

Turns out i was right for both of em:UTG had AJos, and the original caller had 88.Flop 6 7 2turn 9river 10.Fu*k you very much, lee jones.

what was the point for this thread? a cover up for a bad beat rant?
what if it was?I don't think i could have folded my hand, and that's basically what the question was, if anyone else under the circumstances could fold QQ here.bite me.
what was the point for this thread? a cover up for a bad beat rant?
a lot are.but, still, I see the point.Sometimes, you want to make sure it's the correct play.In the past, the forums have anticipated these results and been to tight in advice... probably sub-conscience (I cnat spell.wrod choice :club: )
what if it was?I don't think i could have folded my hand, and that's basically what the question was, if anyone else under the circumstances could fold QQ here.bite me.
Wahhh my queens got busted...dont want to hear it :club:
Wahhh my queens got busted...dont want to hear it :club:
Just because we both hooked up with some girls in the same dorm room, you on the top bunk, me on the bottom, doesn't mean you can talk to me like that!!!!

I am 3/21 and reraise 3x BB UTG with AKs, the 4th chipstack in the tourney right after me reraises another 3k. Everyone folds around and I push for over another 18kWHY?good luck.