Everyone Checks, Should I Bluff?

Hi again,this hand was pretty boring, apart from dubious preflop call (but hey - I was a SB) I'd be interested to know whether I should try a bluff somewhere and if so then where?PokerStars 0.10/0.20 Hold'em (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Preflop: Hero is SB with 9heart.gif, Qclub.gif. UTG calls, 1 fold, MP1 calls, 3 folds, Button calls, Hero completes, BB checks. I had no reads, but I felt that betting into 4 people is a bit too much without high card Q.Flop: (5 SB) 8club.gif, Tspade.gif, 4spade.gif(5 players)Hero checks, BB checks, UTG checks, MP1 checks, Button checks.Turn: (2.50 BB) 6heart.gif(5 players)Hero checks, BB checks, UTG checks, MP1 checks, Button checks.River: (2.50 BB) Theart.gif(5 players)Hero checks, BB checks, UTG checks, MP1 checks, Button checks.Final Pot: 2.50 BBYeah, pretty small pot, but it wouldn't hurt to have it for free :club:

My vote is no. Hoping four people will fold for a 2.5 BB pot isn't worth it. Just let this one go.Also, yes, fold PF. The fact that you're only putting in half a bet doesn't necessarily make up for the fact that you end up spewing chips when you hit one pair or a weak draw. Especially since you're out of position. Just dump it PF.

Hmmm, I thought that my preflop call wasn't that bad. I know it wasn't very good, but since there are already 4 other people in I am getting pot odds about 1:9 (please correct me if I am wrong), and I thought that makes the call possible.Anyways, thank you for your responses :club:

Hmmm, I thought that my preflop call wasn't that bad. I know it wasn't very good, but since there are already 4 other people in I am getting pot odds about 1:9 (please correct me if I am wrong), and I thought that makes the call possible.Anyways, thank you for your responses :club:
It's just that you will either win a small pot, or lose a big one when you can't get away from TP weak kicker, etc.It's really just not worth the effort of trying to make this hand profitatble.

hey Zach.************yeah... RIO are bad.You'll put bets in on the big strets with 2nd best hands, a LOT.more players, means better POT ODDS, but also means you need a better hand to win.Since you won't win this on the 9:1 preflop call, you'll have to outflop, chase, or bluff/outplay all 4 of these guys..then the 9:1 will turn into 21:9, and you'll wonder why you put in that 1/2 SB to begin with with Q9off.89off, calling is better, yet, still marginal for a beginner.