Chris Ferguson Gone Bust

WTF are you talking about!?Just because you play freerolls doesnt mean youve gone bust.In closing, you are really really stupid. Go get your crayons and color.
PSSSSSSST...it was a joke.
WTF are you talking about!?Just because you play freerolls doesnt mean youve gone bust.In closing, you are really really stupid. Go get your crayons and color.
no its true i saw him at the belaggio go on tilt blow his roll. As he left he walked across the street got hit by a bus. And is now bed ridden and has only free roll poker .
no its true i saw him at the belaggio go on tilt blow his roll. As he left he walked across the street got hit by a bus. And is now bed ridden and has only free roll poker .
right, sry again, my sarcasm meter is off or somethingplease shoot me
TP/MM
right, sry again, my sarcasm meter is off or somethingplease shoot me
lol its ok buddy... i knew youd come around. But seriously i really wonder how he can play these i have trouble taking FPP tournys seriously something like this...well id rather go to the dentist. Id be curious to know how he does actually.
lol its ok buddy... i knew youd come around. But seriously i really wonder how he can play these i have trouble taking FPP tournys seriously something like this...well id rather go to the dentist. Id be curious to know how he does actually.
lets see if i can not be a dumbassso ya i did just see him playing for play money too lol
belaggio??
Wow...TP/MM is normally unfunny enough...but this is even LESS funny than normal.
Thanks for wrecking my day. :club: