The Sad Rejection By Cheap Thieves 2nd String

Yoda and I were innocently offering to play a put up or shut up match to the 2nd and 3rd strings of Cheap Thieves, Cfinnnn and jayboogie and they of course suddenly had 'things to do'It was a sad showing and I for one feel embarressed for the entire Stu Unger division.Maybe next time they will remain quiet while their betters discuss things. :club:

cfinnN wanted to watch the notebook AGAIN and jayboogie thought he would join her as he wanted to get more in touch with his feminine side...

Starting trouble again, Balloon Guy? This is a weak attempt to stir up contraversy compared to your last attempt with the now infamous, "Super Secret Recordings." Try again.Oh, and we won our match today so I believe the request to, ""Put up or shut up" has already been met. :club: And XX, for the record, The Notebook rocks! I think I'm going to go watch it again right now.And don't think I didn't notice the 4 n's you put in my name either, Balloon Guy. Weak.

Oh, and we won our match today so I believe the request to, ""Put up or shut up" has already been met. :club:
Yea that does kind of take the sting out of my sword.looking forward to week 5 when we meet mon cheri'
Guest Guest
Yea that does kind of take the sting out of my sword.looking forward to week 5 when we meet mon cheri'
LOL! Now how can I hate you? :club:

This isn't a forum of hate, it's a forum of love.Love and smack talk.Now help jayboogie get into his cheerleading outfit and loan waffles a nice blouse for your upcoming Cheap Thieves meeting.

oh...suh-NAP!Give that man a cee-gar!
Thanks nutz, I think I will.Cuban Cohiba Robusta. May have two.Good thinking nutz, a cigar is ALWAYS a good idea
Thanks nutz, I think I will.Cuban Cohiba Robusta. May have two.Good thinking nutz, a cigar is ALWAYS a good idea
He he. Hey, hate to temporarily highjack this thread, but since we seem to have gone stogie, Yeah. Cohiba baby!Actually I don't know dik about cigars, but every now and then when I'm golfing I can't help but pick up a couple before the round. Cohiba's, not too big, about 6-inches long and no bigger around than a dime. I have no earthly idea why we do it, because overall I can't stand smoking! Go figure. Something about golf and an expensive cigar though.... B)

Anytime you want to talk cigars, we can highjack the thread.The dime size cigars are more flavorful because they are more wrapper less filler.I cigar is made of filler, most of the cigar, binder holds filler togetherand wrapper, flavor and look of cigar.The bigger around or ring size, the more filler to wrapper, but you get a cooler smoke.Thinner ring size is more wrapper, more flavor.Most cohibas sold at golf courses are from US Cigar which didn't honor the copyright of Cohiba in Cuba and stole the label. Look for the red dot in the O in Cohiba to identify real cohibas.Try a AVO or a Ashton if you don't smoke alot, the AVO is a great lighter smoke.When you are ready get the LaGloria Cubana series R #6, the perfect after dinner cigar and only $11.What this country needs is a good $2 cigar