Poker Can Help You Pick Up Chicks...

.... unless you are that Jerry guy that got removed from the tournament. What happened to him? When are we going to get an explanation?I win.

.... unless you are that Jerry guy that got removed from the tournament. What happened to him? When are we going to get an explanation?I win.
Not until we get enough threads asking what happened. I think DN said he would explain what happened once we reached 98274981273891273192837129837612983172893129873128937128937 threads. We're half way there.
GG, well played

and just had top set beat by runner runner flush, then flopped nut straight beaten by runner runner boat by guy holding bottom pair, and flopped top two pair beaten by runner runner gutshot straight on three consecutive hands..all to keep my drive for 500 hands without a showdown won intact.......brilliant.

and just had top set beat by runner runner flush, then flopped nut straight beaten by runner runner boat by guy holding bottom pair, and flopped top two pair beaten by runner runner gutshot straight on three consecutive hands..all to keep my drive for 500 hands without a showdown won intact.......brilliant.
YSAPthat is all
YSAPthat is all
Phil Ivey loses at any game in the world with the cards I'm getting..lol. Update...I'm approaching the 500 hand mark without a won showdown...I'M GOING FOR THE RECORD!!!
Phil Ivey loses at any game in the world with the cards I'm getting..lol. Update...I'm approaching the 500 hand mark without a won showdown...I'M GOING FOR THE RECORD!!!
Still just playing stud?
That's pretty rough. I know the feeling.
Still just playing stud?
Your reading comprehension skills are brilliant.