This Week In The Stu Ungar Division

Broccoli defeats Cigar Lovers: Broccoli came into this game needing a win to avoif going 0-2 in the tough Ungar division, and that's just what RneStn was able to do. The eventual have showed Broccoli just nipping Balloon Guy's kicker when they both flopped an Ace but Broccoli's 9 beat the Cigar Lover's 8 kicker. Broccoli will now play host to the 2-0 Alf's Room who are leading the way in the Amarillio Slim division in impressive fashion. In Alf's Room's two victories they've been able to defeat their opponents in 10 minutes on both occasions. It will be a tough test for RneStn. As for the Cigar Lovers, they'll host the Ghosts of Elvis, a team made up of AHL owners all banding together to make a run at a new league. Along with Darrell Derosie, who is also the commisioner of the league, we have Serge owner of the pityful Mustangs and Tony B., owner of the always powerful Shoot Loose team. The Ghosts come into this game with a 1-1 record and trail Team Canada by 1 game in the Puggy Pearson division.C.C Riders over the Cheap Thieves: There was a lot of controversy surrounding this Monday name game between division rivals as team captain KidPoker's status was listed as questionable midweek. Then finally, after allegations of juicing, the captain came forward to announce that he would in fact play this week and also addressed the allegations calling them, "Preposterous." As expected, KidPoker held a comfortable lead and was finally able to trap Sloshr, playing for the Riders, with a 2-3 on a flop of A-4-5. Before the ink was dry on the 2-0 Cheap Thieves record, a 3 hit the river and Sloshr made the same straight with A-2 to split the pot. The pot had KidPoker deflated, but not feeling desperate. In the end, it was a battle of kickers (that works for football too, cool huh?) as the Sloshr kicker was just slightly better on this day driving it home for the win. Immediately after the match, the captain had this to say,"I'm disgusted by the loss. It was sick, totally sick. I think we need to go over the tapes and send them to league officials. I think the whole thing was rigged. It just didn't add up." KidPoker went on to say,"I think this loss is going to make us look closer at our team philosiphy. I wasn't 100% and probably should have given the ball to jayboogie. From now on, I'm going to involve the team a little bit more in the decision making. Expect to see boogs take over this week, and if he wins I won't pull him. If he loses, it'll be either me or cfinn in week #4. This team is solid and I need to have some faith in my teammates." So there you have it. KidPoker has decided to share the ball a little bit which is raising eyebrows league wide, especially after all of the recent juicing allegations. Some insiders claim that it's an effort to mask the truth, while others say that the Kid just needs a break. In week #3 the 1-1 C.C. Riders will host 2-0 Team Canada. While Team Canada's record is perfect, it's important to note that one of those victories came in a default win over Drawin' Dead, who despite a valiant case, wasn't able to convince the league commisioner to overturn the decision. As for the Thieves, they'll face off against the 0-2 Beerains. Back up Jayboogie has been giving the starting job in that match. Facing an 0-2 team could be a difficult match for Boogs as the Beerains will be hungry for a win. No team in FCP HUPL has ever come back from an 0-3 start to the season and made the playoffs.

Drunk post #2.Daniel..I watched your match..I could feel the skill level coming through.You played so good that just when I thought I was witnessing a spectacular matchup and technical masterpiece of a HU match..you had a 2-1 chip lead!You got unlucky..but I felt that sloshr played great and earned a victory.So what if he pulled a massive, horrendous, criminal, insane, suckout?Great to see that you are 1-1.

For the record, it was 10 vs 9, not 9 vs 8...but tomato,tomatoe

Drunk post #2.Daniel..I watched your match..I could feel the skill level coming through.You played so good that just when I thought I was witnessing a spectacular matchup and technical masterpiece of a HU match..you had a 2-1 chip lead!
I see you get a little turned on when you drink....Go ahead and remove your lips from his ass.
I believe last week proved that if there weren't luck involved, the Cheapthieves would win every match :club:
I can't wait to see you "dominate" next week.As for the division, it will be interesting to see how everyone fares out of the division before we get back to business in week 5. The out of division records could become a major factor if we continue to beat each other within the division.My immediate goal will be to last longer than 10 minutes this week, and if all goes well, I will hit a 3 outer to upset the Alien Life Form.
As for the Thieves, they'll face off against the 0-2 Beerains. Back up Jayboogie has been giving the starting job in that match. Facing an 0-2 team could be a difficult match for Boogs as the Beerains will be hungry for a win. No team in FCP HUPL has ever come back from an 0-3 start to the season and made the playoffs.
I will be representing Team Beerains this week and you dont stand a chance, but out of good sportsmanship and all, good luck; you are going to need it.

Interesting to note that ours is the only division with an all tied standing. Which goes to show the sheer talent that has 3 teams keeping up with the local pro, who may or may not be juicing.I for one believe Daniel when he says he is not juicing. I can't believe how these rumors get started. Come on people, get a life already.

I will be representing Team Beerains this week and you dont stand a chance, but out of good sportsmanship and all, good luck; you are going to need it.
I plan on putting several bad beats on you, because that's what I do best. Enjoy :club:
Interesting to note that ours is the only division with an all tied standing. Which goes to show the sheer talent that has 3 teams keeping up with the local pro, who may or may not be juicing.I for one believe Daniel when he says he is not juicing. I can't believe how these rumors get started. Come on people, get a life already.
Wait a minute, I never said I wasn't "juicing." The juices that I make, though, are all approved by the league.
Wait a minute, I never said I wasn't "juicing." The juices that I make, though, are all approved by the league.
Are they organic?
If your team beats Cheap Thieves, does that mean....CSA>Beeerains>CT???