I was sitting at a play money table with some others from the forum. All of the sudden the chat started showing that we were getting abusive votes. What is that and where did they come from?

I was sitting at a play money table with some others from the forum. All of the sudden the chat started showing that we were getting abusive votes. What is that and where did they come from?
Since the play money games are supposed to be fun the players at a table have the ability to vote off other players at the table if they're acting up.
Since the play money games are supposed to be fun the players at a table have the ability to vote off other players at the table if they're acting up.
So, someone can put an abuse vote on me even if I am just sitting and chatting with others at the table while playing? It was a private table with some of the other FCPers and we were all getting along. How many votes before you get booted from the table?
So, someone can put an abuse vote on me even if I am just sitting and chatting with others at the table while playing? It was a private table with some of the other FCPers and we were all getting along. How many votes before you get booted from the table?
A player who receives 60-70% of abusive votes or more from the rest at the table will automatically be removed. You can cast a vote by clicking on the avatar and selecting "vote off table". Each player is only allowed to cast three votes within a day in order to prevent this function from being abused.

Wow, I might have to start playing with play money just to make use of this "fun" feature! :club:

Does anybody else find it hysterical that the website is called 'Full Contact Poker' and sports a dude with a black eye yet you can vote someone off a table because 'they weren't playing nicely with others. Waaaaaaaaaahhhh!'LOL