Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Preflop: Hero is CO with Jspade.gif, 5spade.gif. Hero posts a blind of $1. UTG calls, 1 fold, MP1 calls, 2 folds, Hero (poster) checks, Button calls, SB raises, BB calls, UTG calls, MP1 calls, Hero calls, Button calls.Flop: (12 SB) Aclub.gif, 2spade.gif, 8club.gif(6 players)SB bets, BB calls, UTG folds, MP1 folds, Hero calls, Button folds.Turn: (7.50 BB) 3spade.gif(3 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero checks.River: (7.50 BB) 8spade.gif(3 players)SB bets, BB calls, Hero raises, SB folds, BB calls.was any of the calls to loose? I think the flop is probably but I figure I am getting huge odds here. No reads on anyone just sat down two hands ago.

To loose or not to loose, that is the question. Sorry but couldn't resist, I think you meant too loose, in which case, yes you were too loose. I would probably call that pre-flop, since you posted, but fold the flop.

I think most are in agreement on this one. Pre-flop is fine since you posted(and really that's the only reason IMO).Flop is horrible. With J5s I know the routine when seeing the flop is, 'what type of flop do I want?'About the only things you can hope is to hit two pair or a flush draw. A backdoor flush draw with nothing else is just horrible move to make a call on.But luck was on your side, so congrats on the win. Just don't make a habit of it because it was only luck on your side in this one.

was any of the calls to loose? I think the flop is probably but I figure I am getting huge odds here.
As everyone said, fold the flop. With just a backdoor flush draw (roughly 1.5 outs), you need to be getting around 30-to-1. This pot isn't nearly big enough.

Yes, I agree with many of the others.A fold preflop and 995/1000 times a fold on the flop. I might also call a flop bet to see if the turn is any good. As this one.

Yes, I agree with many of the others.A fold preflop and 995/1000 times a fold on the flop. I might also call a flop bet to see if the turn is any good. As this one.
I'm not sure you're agreeing with anyone.Pre-flop is an easy call with any 2 suited in this case. Implied odds are huge.Flop is any easy fold. The pot is big but we have damn few outs.