I can't connect to the server I keep getting error message saying cannot connect, server is full, cannot accept any more players. Also since the last update the software has been crashing constantly.

I can't connect to the server I keep getting error message saying cannot connect, server is full, cannot accept any more players. Also since the last update the software has been crashing constantly.
Hi Krup, I assume you're using the download version of the software. There have some problems with players temporarily getting that server full error message. The only people who should get that error message are play money only players when the Network has reached the maximum number of play money players that the system will accept. If you try again or use the Java version of the software you should be able to log back in.As for your crashing problems I'll suggest the following since one of the things that might be causing you problems is a problem with the installation of the software on your computer.1. Uninstall the FCP software.2. Make sure all your Windows Updates are installed and current. The reason this may be causing some problems is that the latest version of the software is always designed using the most current version of Windows and if your version isn't current that can cause some issues.3. Reinstall the FCP software.I hope this helps but if it doesn't please contact the support team directly and they can try and assist you further.
2. Make sure all your Windows Updates are installed and current. The reason this may be causing some problems is that the latest version of the software is always designed using the most current version of Windows and if your version isn't current that can cause some issues.
Jeez, that's worse than package dependencies in linux....windows updates...ha!
Hi Krup, I assume you're using the download version of the software. There have some problems with players temporarily getting that server full error message. The only people who should get that error message are play money only players when the Network has reached the maximum number of play money players that the system will accept. If you try again or use the Java version of the software you should be able to log back in.As for your crashing problems I'll suggest the following since one of the things that might be causing you problems is a problem with the installation of the software on your computer.1. Uninstall the FCP software.2. Make sure all your Windows Updates are installed and current. The reason this may be causing some problems is that the latest version of the software is always designed using the most current version of Windows and if your version isn't current that can cause some issues.3. Reinstall the FCP software.I hope this helps but if it doesn't please contact the support team directly and they can try and assist you further.
I had the same error message through the download version. Tried to get on through Java and the screen has been on;Connecting to server......Attempt #1.... for about 5 minutes now.I guess someone else gets my business today.Anyone else??

I am getting the same error message on another PokerRoom skin. Gotta be a network issue, not an FCP specific issue.Bummer.EDIT: Able to get in now ... (2:40pm edt)

I had the same error message through the download version. Tried to get on through Java and the screen has been on;Connecting to server......Attempt #1.... for about 5 minutes now.I guess someone else gets my business today.Anyone else??
The Network has been experiencing some problems with this. All I can really say is try again as you will get in as long as you're a real money player.When the Java software shows that attempt #1 for more then a few seconds close it down and relog back in.

Info,I'm am not or have ever been a play money player and I keep getting this message. Although it seems to let me in after about 10-15 mins its kinda tiresome. I basically play here exclusively and I hope this issue is resolved before I venture elsewhere.

Info,I'm am not or have ever been a play money player and I keep getting this message. Although it seems to let me in after about 10-15 mins its kinda tiresome. I basically play here exclusively and I hope this issue is resolved before I venture elsewhere.
Seems to be only happening with the ring games. You can log in if you cancel and make sure you have tournaments selected before logging in. After logging in you still get the error message if you attempt to go to ring games though.
Seems to be only happening with the ring games. You can log in if you cancel and make sure you have tournaments selected before logging in. After logging in you still get the error message if you attempt to go to ring games though.
That may work but I shouldn't have to do certain things to make the software work properly.
That may work but I shouldn't have to do certain things to make the software work properly.
Hi krup24, I just got off the phone with the Network tech support with an update. The problem is affecting all Network operators but is only affecting the download software. They are working on a fix for the problem but the Java version of the software isn't experiencing this problem according to the Network techs.
Hi krup24, I just got off the phone with the Network tech support with an update. The problem is affecting all Network operators but is only affecting the download software. They are working on a fix for the problem but the Java version of the software isn't experiencing this problem according to the Network techs.
i haven't been able to use the downloaded version for a couple days now,even attempted many uninstalls and re installstoday was on the online version until 4pman hour later couldn't get back onget the same message as other pplconnecting to server attempt #1
kthanks info, lets get this straightened out hopefully with the next update.
I am sorry to inform you that it is affecting both the download and java versions. I tried with both for about an hour today and could not connect. I spoke with support, I reinstalled the software, my Java and Windows are up to date. Oh, and I am a real money player.Whatever is going on, it's on the server side, not our end. Maybe a broken link between server relays or something.I kept trying and eventually got back on. Just try again every 5 minutes or so.
I am sorry to inform you that it is affecting both the download and java versions. I tried with both for about an hour today and could not connect. I spoke with support, I reinstalled the software, my Java and Windows are up to date. Oh, and I am a real money player.Whatever is going on, it's on the server side, not our end. Maybe a broken link between server relays or something.I kept trying and eventually got back on. Just try again every 5 minutes or so.
There is a definate problem on the Network end that is causing the problem. They're aware of it and are working on a fix for it.All we can do at this point is suggest to keep trying as you'll usually be able to get in and to thank you for your patience and understanding.