Proof Of God/proof Of Jesus

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prove it.Not that it matters anyway.do u c y?
absolutely... which was my whole point in being ironic. You are saying... I MUST prove it to you... but you can't even prove to me that you have a friend named Bob. It's impossible for me to prove anything to you, only God can do that, if you ask him too.
absolutely... which was my whole point in being ironic. You are saying... I MUST prove it to you... but you can't even prove to me that you have a friend named Bob. It's impossible for me to prove anything to you, only God can do that, if you ask him too.
What?Tghe burden of proof lies on the person who states a belief.You state that you believe in god. So the burden is on you.I don't know why you're asking me to prove that Jiom Bob exists.Jim Bob was obviously a fictional character used to make a point. It wouldn't matter whether or not he exists, because the point still stands that it's just as likely that god, if he exists, would send christians to hell and atheists to heaven as it is that he would send atheists to hel and chritsians to heven.That was my point, since you were going on about pascal's wager, etc.And, technically, I can never *prove* anything to you. I couldn't *prove* to you that, say, the laws og gravity are true. But, I could show you massive amounts of empirical evidence to support it.So while you can't prove that god exists, you do need to bring some kiknd of justification to the table. Just like how I would have to bring some justification to the table if I believed that Efraim the Retarded Rabbit created the universe 5 seconds ago.
What?Tghe burden of proof lies on the person who states a belief.You state that you believe in god. So the burden is on you.I don't know why you're asking me to prove that Jiom Bob exists.Jim Bob was obviously a fictional character used to make a point. It wouldn't matter whether or not he exists, because the point still stands that it's just as likely that god, if he exists, would send christians to hell and atheists to heaven as it is that he would send atheists to hel and chritsians to heven.That was my point, since you were going on about pascal's wager, etc.And, technically, I can never *prove* anything to you. I couldn't *prove* to you that, say, the laws og gravity are true. But, I could show you massive amounts of empirical evidence to support it.So while you can't prove that god exists, you do need to bring some kiknd of justification to the table. Just like how I would have to bring some justification to the table if I believed that Efraim the Retarded Rabbit created the universe 5 seconds ago.
I'm relieved it was a Retarded Rabbit...an intelligent one could have done a whole better than this mess.
I'm relieved it was a Retarded Rabbit...an intelligent one could have done a whole better than this mess.
I'm inclined to agree.Although, Efraim did do a nice job. We're all very proud.