Cigar Lover will show up. And smack talk will be at a level that may require that they get 'new' rules brought in.My division:CC riders = Can't Cash ridersbummer of a nameBroccoli...Dude enough said.Cheap Thieves. I have started your first post after we play to help speed up your blog. Also am adding key phrases to allow you to cut and pasteThis is so sick......I am running so bad.......distracted by Mushu.....Lori wouldn't let me play tonight......JayBoogie, what was I thinking...feel like Phil Helmuth on HSP.....Is it too late to switch up the divisions...didn't hit my 2 outer AGIAN....small ball shmall ball.....there's always the wild cards.....Jayboogie, what was I thinking?......My Team;Captain and chief Cigar smoker: Balloon GuyFCP name Balloon GuyNo_NeckFCP screen name No_neckYodaFCP Screen name _4LoM_ One mystery player has yet to confirm.Any deadlines on team name turn ins?

Sonny boy, you are going to wish you never agreed to join this league after the Cheap Thieves pwn you on their way to victory. I would suggest all teams looking to talk smack be prepared for the wrath of trash talk I have in store. Remember, I've been watching "Yo Momma" on MTV lately and I'm up to date on all the illest smack talk out there. PWNED!!!
May I suggest you change your TV viewing habits to better reflect your chances.Maybe The Biggest Loseror Tiltor Lost
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since you mentioned Freud, when is a cigar not a cigar?When you're smoking pole this Sunday night...

Wow, that is a good one. You really should win the trash talking award...
I know, that was weak.I haven't got anything on you yet, so give me timeAnd I do love the cow bell skit

hey DN, hows about putting that orange FCP cap on the line for our last match of the regular season, which I will personally be playing and hopefully you will be as well...

Hey Balloons...Hope you've been applying plenty of chapstick...I want 'em just riiiiiiight...
So sad how you are going to feel when your bluffs are called and your traps are avoided. Just when you think you've got me, I'll show you the nuts and you will cry like a girl. Just remember that at least you'll be able to pretend that you got bad cards and could never hit a flop. :club:
hey DN, hows about putting that orange FCP cap on the line for our last match of the regular season, which I will personally be playing and hopefully you will be as well...
You going hunting with **** Cheney and need an orange cap?

Yeah, I'm very accident prone.Like when I set up our match for Sunday and screwed it up already.Or like when I call your bet and accidentally hit runner-runner for a straight on the river to cripple you in our upcoming game.

Yeah, I'm very accident prone.Like when I set up our match for Sunday and screwed it up already.Or like when I call your bet and accidentally hit runner-runner for a straight on the river to cripple you in our upcoming game.
Glad you recognize how much you are going to need to rely on luck and more luck in order to have any chance at all.
Just so you know what you're up against Balloon Guy...Who is one bad-*** heads-up player?419c2yl.th.jpgThis guy!untitledtruecolor019da.th.jpg
You bet against Varkoni like Phil did?

Well done Balloons, guess I got the chump change, and quick. 10 minutes, damn. And I had been playing so well earlier this morning. Good game, didn't see you on a set there at all, figured you were trying to shut me out on a draw or something as you had been pushing me around all game. Sorry team.

Cheap Thieves off and running... looking forward to a duel with the Cigar Lovers.
First you get me on Monday. I hope your Toronto trip won't stop you from playing. A win vs the boogieman won't be as satisfying, though it might shut him up for a minute or two.
Doubtful
We can dream
Cheap Thieves off and running... looking forward to a duel with the Cigar Lovers.
Careful what you wish for. I've been focusing on your plays at SS3 and reruns of your final table plays. I have a tell on you. Of course it requires you being in the same room, but that's only a small point.
Well done Balloons, guess I got the chump change, and quick. 10 minutes, damn. And I had been playing so well earlier this morning. Good game, didn't see you on a set there at all, figured you were trying to shut me out on a draw or something as you had been pushing me around all game. Sorry team.
That last hand was pure luck on my part, almost folded to your bet on flop, and got lucky. I was trying to push you off a straight draw, which you had, and my hand held up. You were pretty short stacvked by this time and I knew you would either go all in or fold.You'll get another chance, and I will get lucky, and you will lose. That's poker
  • 1 month later...

BumpAfter 6 weeks DN's team has a slim one game advantage. Shaping up to be exciting when we get back to divisional play.Daniel, please continue to pick against me. I think you are 1-5 in picking whether I win or lose, your only correct guess when you beat me..

BumpAfter 6 weeks DN's team has a slim one game advantage. Shaping up to be exciting when we get back to divisional play.Daniel, please continue to pick against me. I think you are 1-5 in picking whether I win or lose, your only correct guess when you beat me..
Yes, I just quoted myself.Thanks Daniel.

What started to look like a full walk away with jayboogie on fire, has now turned into a hand holding walk on the beach for our division being almost all tied up.I think the random number generator that put DN in what is obviously the toughest division in the history of FCP Heads Up, must have wanted to keep them from dominating the entire conference.I do have one question though. In the Poker League page, under standings, there are all the different columns.What the heck is GBL?

What started to look like a full walk away with jayboogie on fire, has now turned into a hand holding walk on the beach for our division being almost all tied up.I think the random number generator that put DN in what is obviously the toughest division in the history of FCP Heads Up, must have wanted to keep them from dominating the entire conference.I do have one question though. In the Poker League page, under standings, there are all the different columns.What the heck is GBL?
games behind leader.

Announcements