Best Rake Back Site?

Im looking to do rake back on hopefully my existing FTP or Bodog account. If not id consider signing up somewhere else to do it. I just recently started looking into it....It seems worth it.Any suggestions? Thanks guys.

I can give you or anybody 38% at Battlefield Poker. Its a Prima Poker Skin. Very nice site to play.Just post your email. Must be the same you're going to use on the site. You'll get an email about it.You get paid EVERY DAY directly in your Battlefield Poker account.

Im looking to do rake back on hopefully my existing FTP or Bodog account. If not id consider signing up somewhere else to do it. I just recently started looking into it....It seems worth it.Any suggestions? Thanks guys.
At worldpx.com they give you 100% rakeback every week. Probably quite tough, tougher than Full Tilt because the player base is small right now.But if you can play well, it's definitely worth it.

The guy who could give you 38% battlefieldpoker could actually give you 45% if he wanted to. Just a little headsup. + You could get 45% rising to 60% on battlefield depending on how much you play.I personally found their RB a bit dodgy and felt shortchanged but I'm just crazy and paranoid.

Got four questions.1.How much do u have to play for to get rakeback, can u get rakeback if you play only 5-10$ sit n go's?2.Out of these sites which have rakeback: partypoker,pokerstars, fulltilt, ultimatebet?3. Can you get rakeback from any sites if you are allready signed up and playing for real money with them?4. Who are the best people to sign up with??

Got four questions.1.How much do u have to play for to get rakeback, can u get rakeback if you play only 5-10$ sit n go's?2.Out of these sites which have rakeback: partypoker,pokerstars, fulltilt, ultimatebet?3. Can you get rakeback from any sites if you are allready signed up and playing for real money with them?4. Who are the best people to sign up with??
1. Yes, but some sites might hold onto your RB until it's >$25 because of transfer fees2 The last two3. No4. I use Rake the Rake and Rake Rebate.Look at this site to find out more http://www.rakerebatereview.com/
  • 3 weeks later...
I can give you or anybody 38% at Battlefield Poker. Its a Prima Poker Skin. Very nice site to play.Just post your email. Must be the same you're going to use on the site. You'll get an email about it.You get paid EVERY DAY directly in your Battlefield Poker account.
How many people play at Battlefield?And what games do they have?