Playing in double shootout for WSOP, wish me luck.Won a 5.50 satellite with 21 other people to make it this far on stars so we will see.First time I have ever posted like this on a live tourney. Two guys on my table out first three hands. Should be fun.

had 65 on the button, and called the blind (30). Flop comes 7d,kd,8c and agressive player bets 90. I and someone else calls. Next is 6c giving me a pair and it checks to me. I bet 200 and get a caller. Next is Qs and player bets 750, half his stack. I folded, wonder if I should have called.

had 65 on the button, and called the blind (30). Flop comes 7d,kd,8c and agressive player bets 90. I and someone else calls. Next is 6c giving me a pair and it checks to me. I bet 200 and get a caller. Next is Qs and player bets 750, half his stack. I folded, wonder if I should have called.
how the hell did you beat 21 other people?
Yes, bottom pair 5 kicker is usually good in that spot.
I threw up when I read this.
u only have 11 posts and already you are flaming people?
Man.You really don't get it, do you?

if anybody does care im donking up the 3 dollar rebuy to the 650 seatim the chip leader with 13 people left next guy is about 70 K behind then 3rd is nearly 100Ktop 3 spots pay3rd- 6231st and 2nd- 650 seatsim only in for 3 dollars :)tourney #22632250 ivegotta is my namei am getting no stealing hands just been playing premiums and getting paid off to the max :)for anybody that cares we are at the final tableim still 1st in chips with 204K 2nd has 170K 3rd has 140K payouts are aboveivegotta

picked up a nice pot guy min raised to 8K i reraised to 24K guy callsflop brings a K to give me a set of Kings check check and he bets into me for 16K on the turn and i take it down with a raise :)i just saved myself 100K in chipsfolded 44 to a raise and reraise woulda flopped a set of 4s guy who had 100K flopped a set of 9s

i am chip leader by 240K right nownow i know im goign to get flamed for this but this was the last 3 bucks i had in my account so i decided to play this to kill timeunfortunately im not 21 yet so even if i win a seat in that 650 tourney i cant use it and 3rd place pays more than what 1st and 2nd would pay in cash so what should i do??yes im ready to be flamed :club:

picked up a nice pot guy min raised to 8K i reraised to 24K guy callsflop brings a K to give me a set of Kings check check and he bets into me for 16K on the turn and i take it down with a raise :)i just saved myself 100K in chipsfolded 44 to a raise and reraise woulda flopped a set of 4s guy who had 100K flopped a set of 9s
if that's the case, obviously you should play for 3rd.... is this supposed to be a trick question?

what trick question i was just saying the hand for those that werent watching the pocket 9s guy reraised thats whywell after doubling one guy up with a race im still in first but only by 50 K and i cant find any hands to really play with or steal with i will take this down though for FCP :)1st of 4 left i have 380K in chips2nd has 294K3rd has 214K4th has 130K**** i was on the phone and wasnt paying attention to the hand