definitely not looking for credibility from anyone on this site. And I didn't 'drop some names'.I responded with genuine surprise and delight that a friend of mine is being mentioned as among someone's favorites.Anyway, the point being that electronic music is misunderstood even by its own fandom, which is interesting.

I like to listen while playing to long DJ mixes by Shiloh- lots of cool free downloads at hybridized.orgIt's all free, and you can get hours and hours of stuff from SHiloh, Hybrid, Nick Warren, V-Sag. Mostly progressive trance stuff. Otherwise, I think we listen to similar stuff- Tiesto, Van Dyk, et cetera. You might try- Gabriel & Dresden if you like kind of poppy stuff, Alex Stealthy or James Holden for deeper.

Trance? man. Trance is a good 10+ years behind the curve.That's the problem with electronic music, even people who claim to be fans don't even know what genres they prefer.Funny, someone mentioned Victor Dinaire; he's a friend of mine. He's definitely a proponent of the timelessness of trance.I assume you know he's got a mix show on XM?
yeah i listen to his set on etn.fm and di.fm
you two seem to know a lot about electronic music so can you tell me what you think about this
not sure if this was a joke but thats far from Trance...a little too slow for me :club:

trance while poker is my preferred music...favorites are sasha and digweedI also listen to live365.com sign up free, a few commercials, but nothing distracting...or pay for no commercialslots of all types of stations

is anyone into trance?gotta love it, great music for poker especially from Matt Darey, DJ Tiesto, and Paul van Dyke, Cameron O'shea etc.
I love it actually. My Ipod is full of it. My favorite? The trance version of the Braveheart soundtrack. Amazing.

ive got a mad vid that one of my mates took when we were at GAS in sydney when Paul van Dyk came. once i get off my *** i'll put it on the web

I'm not a druggie or a complete weirdo so.......no.
and you are wrong there my friend, trance is not for druggies and weirdos, ur thinking of teckno and raves. i stay away from those because i intend to not become the next man-rape victom