Challenge Matches Info

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go POO POO... on the come back trail. Great game JBradburn, and nice suck out with the K on the river. You should have been gone there. And what's up with letting me rally to win after having only $280 in chips left? :club: good game, great fun.

Bradburn gets sucked out on, loses match.The only thing I'mr eally disappointed with is that i lost to a guy whose name is soup.
who got sucked out on? I beat you twice. Your river suck out left me with crap for chips and I still beat you. If it makes you feel better, you da man
nice work souppoo poo on the comeback
Thanks man, I'm pumped. I'm ready for Royal and Pup to take it home too.

gg, pokerloser. brutal river tonight. nice job Team Floppy, you guys are close.

I'm an idiot and forgot about to watch the match because I got caught up watching South Park but WTG BDC!!!!Came through in the clutch and got us the 4-2 lead! Now the heads up matches will return on monday with BC4Jesus at 8 pm EST and BDC again at 930 pm EST.Great Job again team and victory is only one match away!

I'm an idiot and forgot about to watch the match because I got caught up watching South Park but WTG BDC!!!!
It wasn't pretty, I got all in on the turn with 2 pair vs. a flush, and filled up on the river to take it down.Woo hoo for 4 outers!!
I'm up for finishing it this week but I've got to talk with BC4Jesus and BDC and see if they're available. Do you want to try that Royal or just wait till next week?
Lets finish this thang :club:
It wasn't pretty, I got all in on the turn with 2 pair vs. a flush, and filled up on the river to take it down.Woo hoo for 4 outers!!
Nice!
I'm up for playing tomorrow if it can happen.
The big thing is seeing if Royal can get two players ready for tomorrow
yeslets finish thisPup u are in tomorrow.i need to get a hold of allie., so if u can play the 8 that would be best
i don't even get off of work until 6 pst, so no way can i make the 8
i don't even get off of work until 6 pst, so no way can i make the 8
Hey Pupsta, Smoke wanted me to play at 8pm as well, and I don't think I can make it that early either. Would you be up for a match atsay around 10-1030 est?

Announcements