Official Captains List For Fcp Heads Up League

I have put the $500 in my FCP Cashier account...username: alf1380I login with: alf1380But it appears as: alf13800 on the screen...Just covering my bases.
Does your account balance appear as $5000?I think you'd posted before that you had made tons of killing on FCP plo tables and saw corpses everywhere, and you posted some thoughts on playing plo as well. Do you remember where the thread is, like the title or the subject? Thanks. And hows the plo tables there these days? I am thinking opening an account there playing plo and plo8.
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have put the $500 in my FCP Cashier account...username: alf1380I login with: alf1380But it appears as: alf13800 on the screen...Just covering my bases.
thats how the people that used there forum name for fcp poker acct are...i log in with Vatche, but my allias is Vatche0...u can change ur allias if u like, u have to contact support.
Does your account balance appear as $5000?I think you'd posted before that you had made tons of killing on FCP plo tables and saw corpses everywhere, and you posted some thoughts on playing plo as well. Do you remember where the thread is, like the title or the subject? Thanks. And hows the plo tables there these days? I am thinking opening an account there playing plo and plo8.
I had a very good run playing 2-2 PLO on FCP....but I play more regularly on UB....As for finding those threads...since FCP changed, it has been hard finding any old threads...but I basically advocated a very TAG style early and when comfortable a very LAG style using position. Lately..I just don't play as much online as I would want to....Got some personal issues I am dealing with....(nothing to do with me BTW)

The money's in.No offense guys but team Copernicus and 7studs team are the only teams that scare me much. besides of course DN who I will have to get lucky to beat. The rest of you are going to rely heavily on luck and my impatience in HUs.but good luck none the less

Announcements