Ultimate Bet.net Poker Challenge

Was watching the intro to the episode coming on right now...Apparently a guy by the name of Mo Poons won the last match.... niceAlso, theres a guy playing on this episode that they claimed was using a passive agressive style..... WTF?

Was watching the intro to the episode coming on right now...Apparently a guy by the name of Mo Poons won the last match.... niceAlso, theres a guy playing on this episode that they claimed was using a passive agressive style..... WTF?
Let me sum up the show for everyone and save them two hours. (have it on in my office right now). Cards are dealt.fold fold, limp, limp, complete, check.Flop.check, check check, min bet, fold fold fold.Repeat for 2 hours.Someone eventually wins after the others are blinded off.Oh, and half the people at the table named their favorite pro player as Phil Helmuth.

I watched an episode recently that had me yelling at the TV. Every time (and when I say every time, I mean EVERY TIME) a player would fold, the would verbally announce it while they mucked. Wtf? If I'm folding preflop and throw my cards into the middle, why on God's green Earth would I have to verbalize it as well? This wasn't just one or two players, it was literally every single player and it drove me nuts!And to pour salt in my wound, every bet/raise/call was verbalized as well.Obviously the producers asked the players to do this, probably out of a fear that the TV viewing audience can't follow the action without it being vocalized AT EACH AND EVERY STEP!And it might just be me, but too many of these players look about as uncomfortable as they possible could. I could swear that some of them are about to cry even when folding preflop UTG. Who knows, maybe ultimatebet runs deathmatch hold'em tournaments and I just missed that rule.

God, this is worse than the WPT. Watching the end now.Blinds 5,000 -10,000 1,000 Ante and there are 60,000 chips in play.All-In after All-In moving the chips around the table. Nobody will die

These people for the most part are "play money" tournament champions.That pretty much explains why they play like they do.As for the announcing of the bet, raise or call they were told to do it this way. It's actually a nice deal for those people just starting out learning the nuances of the game

Let me sum up the show for everyone and save them two hours. (have it on in my office right now). Cards are dealt.fold fold, limp, limp, complete, check.Flop.check, check check, min bet, fold fold fold.Repeat for 2 hours.Someone eventually wins after the others are blinded off.Oh, and half the people at the table named their favorite pro player as Phil Helmuth.
hehehe, funny cause its true

In todays episode:guy calls (maybe raises, but its unimportant), folds around to button with KQ who says, "I call and raise."I guess Matt Savage or anyone else that is a part of the show has heard of a string bet.

In todays episode:guy calls (maybe raises, but its unimportant), folds around to button with KQ who says, "I call and raise."I guess Matt Savage or anyone else that is a part of the show has heard of a string bet.
The first guy had raised, so it was a re-raise.Savage didn't hear it, but you can hear one of the players in the background mention it. I guess whoever it was didn't want to press the issue and come across as a bad guy.Oh...and all the limps drive me up the wall.

You just gotta love those limps with Q5 soooooooted....and then a raise...and a call...a bet...and then fold...Those guys should just play with their cards face up...it's the same thing.