Just wanted to brag a little, cause i never get the chance to do so.I took down 3rd in the euro daily on pokerroom today. cashed for 1300! a little bigger than my last biggest cash of 300. I got into the tourney through one of those new satelites for the 5mil guarenteed tourney. First 3 places in that tourney got a ticket to any 50+4 tourney, so i decided to use if for a daily cause i had always wanted to try one.This was my first multi-tourney with a buy-in bigger than $30. and i got into it for only 7 bux!anyways...sorry to brag, just feeling great!thanks for listening,Jesse

Congrats well done. I'm in the middle of curling up in a ball and crying because I just bubbled out of the final table when I should have been final 3 easy. Stupid AK losing to A 10. Nevermind that congrats on your win.

thanks guys...just really felt great. i dont play a lot of tourneys online cause i feel like i am no good at them. hopefully this will give me the confidence that i actually know what i am doing and i will move on to bigger and better things (bigger cashes :-D )

Hello Blue Maniac,Congratulations on your finish in tournament #21925396! You agreed to a deal at the final table to adjust the payouts as follows: Official New Player Payout Payout ========= ======== ====== seattle #1 $ 15595.81 $ 10837.18 maiztro #2 $ 9215.71 $ 10000.00 Blue Maniac #3 $ 6025.66 $ 10000.00When the tournament ended, you were automatically credited with the official 3rd place payout of $6025.66.The difference between this amount and the amount to which you agreedin the deal is $3974.34, and this amount has been credited to your account.You will find this transaction in the cashier history at this time.Good luck in your next event, and thank you for your participation.Best Regards,PokerStars Support Team beat that...

q439076= t=n[fusd[iovjh 'sdohig n7[aesfi[ogj;sdZLk 43;o57243[0957=0wef7n[0dsvkjxnc'tuk439075=024397n=[0we89f7n= we[089r7802357q2n3[ r87wefsd'ijxfdgjifdiunseap89ybw3[9857