13 people at a table???? plus more.......

I was playing at my local no class card room last night and decided that I would try there weekly touny.....To make a long and painfull story short, the house had 58 people sign up and only had 3 tables open. So in there genius they sat 13 people at a table (plus dealer) with people rotating in after someone gets bumped out....Has anyone, anywhere ever played a tourny with 13 people at atable, at a B&M cardroom????? I hadn't. The place was a total joke....And to kick it up a level, the dealers would look at peoples folded hands (while flashing them also to players next to them) and joke about them while the cards were still live.....The house would only call select string bets and would allow other people time while some people they would fold there hands in 15 secs (while smoking)....The place was a f'ing joke....(Stay away from Angie's Poker club) ----- And to boot, the cash game stunck of collusion and soft play....worst poker club ever....but anyway, the question is has anyone ever played in a B7M cardhouse with 13 players at atable????And how does this affect the odds of hands??????PLMK, thanks. Ferris. :cry:

It sucks when the table is physically too small, but why not have more players in a holdem game. The blinds come around much slower, so you can wait for a good hand and the pots will probably be huge. I like it.

I played in a tournament at the Sahara where they used 12 man tables... It sucked.

Yeah thats what I thought too, but the blinds were going up every 15 minutes and the table was so slow the blinds were up every 4 hands or so and I couldnt see 2 guys and allways thought it was my blinds but it wasnt...total nightmare. 9-10 people is enough. Stay away from Angie' Collusion Room - --- - - - - - - Stay aware------------- GL ALL!!!! Ferris