• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
why so damn long thats still another month.
they're doing 6 or 7 episodes in the fall then taking a break until february or so then non-stop episodes till the finale. I woulda prefered non-stop episodes starting in january a la 24 but oh well
they're doing 6 or 7 episodes in the fall then taking a break until february or so then non-stop episodes till the finale. I woulda prefered non-stop episodes starting in january a la 24 but oh well
Lost is known for taking breaks. I hate that crap.
yeah i know. i watch the show
  • 2 weeks later...

Just finished watching season 2 on dvd and I'm already having withdrawls. TV is damn boring if it's not LOST. Luckily it starts up again in a few weeks. :club:

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone watch last night? 1 hour summary of first two seasons shown in "Linear" time-line. Always good to get refreshed on all various story lines before the season premere but seeing it in a different format (Linear) made it seem as if it was new .... at least it did for me.

GL to the tigers (the indians suck so may as well have someone from our division win)I'm so excited. For the whole day i was like "Lost is on tonight, lost is on tonight" it made my day better

Just watching the season 2 DVD's and picking up on some stuff i missed, like In the epoisde where Syiad Interrogates both Henery and his CO in Iraq. Did any of you notice that the US CO was the same guy that was in the hatch with gawd can't remember his name they guy that was there when locke blew the hatch. There must be some reason for this connection as well they woudln't just use the same actor.

yes there are many connections-the guy with sayid was in the hatch with desmondin mr. eko's episode the girls father was the psychic in Claire's episode from season 1Sawyer was in Anna Lucia's flashback episode (as was Jack's dad)Jack was in Shannon's flashback episode and so on and so on...