12:00 Et--pstars $10+1 Deep Stack

All I do is play patient, solid poker and try not to "gamble" too much unnecessarily. And yes..if I did somehow win this thing back to back.....that'd be the sh*t. This is about the 4th time I've gone fairly deep in this thing...so that's pretty good.At 118K now. 22nd of 47 left. Had to lay down a couple hands on bad flops...tons of room for play though. Keep grinding up.
If you win this again (knock on wood) Im going to say "hooray" out loud. Why? Who the hell knows.
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Going into 7th break. 121K in chips. 20th of 40 left. 2000/4000 blinds with 200 ante.

Well Koop, I'm off to a home game. I might check up on you while I'm there, we'll see what happens. Just keep being patient and playing well. GL.
Alright, thanks man. Hope I have a final table for you to read about later.
Wow, nice catch of that 5 on the turn. Hopefully you keep hitting hands like that. NH.
Money went in with the best hand..but yeah...glad I hit it.161K now. 15th of 36.198K now. Won good pot with AK...no showdown. 10th of 35.

Ya scared me Koop. Was watching "Walk the Line" and they changed tables on you. Was afraid you busted!! Still railing.

Koop, great job man. Keep going. Got back from the game, did well, good to see you are still representing for FCP. I have to run for about another hour. You will still be here I'm sure. Plus, I'm up for a Heads Up match tonight if you are. Have a good one man..... GLGO KOOP

Koop, great job man. Keep going. Got back from the game, did well, good to see you are still representing for FCP. I have to run for about another hour. You will still be here I'm sure. Plus, I'm up for a Heads Up match tonight if you are. Have a good one man..... GLGO KOOP
Thanks man. I don't know about our match tonight..we'll see. I might be a bit pokered out by then...but we'll see. I promise we'll play eventually though..sometime soon.
I think it's finally offical, AC/DC is god. Congrats man and gl.
That's the secret ingredient. As soon as Hellmuth starts listening to it while he plays..that's when he'll finally capture #10.

Personally I think Hellmuth listens to Backstreet Boys, John Tesh and William Shatner's Greatest hits. AC/DC is way above his level!!! :club:

10th of 24 left. 193K.9th of 23 left. 210K. Things moving pretty slowly now...At 8th break. 8th of 22 left with 210K. Still a long way to go...could go out next or could win whole thing. Gotta stay focused and patient.

:club: Nice run Kowboy. Two great weeks in a row. Well done.
Eh...yeah. Made a couple mistakes....bad read at the end there...didn't think he had a good enough hand to call with. Sucks to get close and not final table.$2300 for first prize last week.

good work, but i will never play a 10 deepstacke ever ever ever ever ever. I could not play for 8 hours and come in 20th and still only make like 20 bucks profit. I would have to kill myself. Good work nonetheless though, it would appear you mtt game is getting a lot better. keep it up.

good work, but i will never play a 10 deepstacke ever ever ever ever ever. I could not play for 8 hours and come in 20th and still only make like 20 bucks profit. I would have to kill myself. Good work nonetheless though, it would appear you mtt game is getting a lot better. keep it up.
Well...yes...getting a low payout for such a long payout does suck, but the way I think about it....that first place I got last time kinda pays for all the long hours in all the tourneys....hell, it's a grind.Also, I made 28 bucks profit...get it right...lol...just kidding. But thanks though, I've been playing pretty solid in the MTT's lately.
Well...yes...getting a low payout for such a long payout does suck, but the way I think about it....that first place I got last time kinda pays for all the long hours in all the tourneys....hell, it's a grind.Also, I made 28 bucks profit...get it right...lol...just kidding. But thanks though, I've been playing pretty solid in the MTT's lately.
Koop, I must say that you are 1000000x cooler than you used to be. I used to be one of the people who wanted you banned when you were getting into ****** battles with teneight nonstop, but now you are actually funny and cool. THank god you decided to quit all that crap, becuase it seems now people like you. :club: