Hellmuth Wears The Best Clothes

HellmuthGotta love the crossword puzzle reference.Seriously though, has anyone besides me every seen this show before?I watch ESPN classic a lot because they show poker reruns, and this show comes up all the time and it has easily become one of my favorites.The episodes where they make fun of spelling bees and scrabble competitions (Paul Phillips would be proud) are just priceless. Plus they can make fun of Phil Hellmuth, and that always has a special place in my book.

Now that's pretty freakin funny. Thank you Flik, you just made my night here @ work. I think the Queer Eye for the straight guy squad would have but 3 words for Mr. Hellmuth... "OH DEAR CHRIST!!"

Now that's pretty freakin funny. Thank you OP, you just made my night here @ work.
Anytime, check out www.cheapseats.tv and check out clips from the 3 seasons. They are almost always hilarious.
HellmuthGotta love the crossword puzzle reference.Seriously though, has anyone besides me every seen this show before?I watch ESPN classic a lot because they show poker reruns, and this show comes up all the time and it has easily become one of my favorites.The episodes where they make fun of spelling bees and scrabble competitions (Paul Phillips would be proud) are just priceless. Plus they can make fun of Phil Hellmuth, and that always has a special place in my book.
Yes I watch it a lot. Cheap Seats is very funny....
Cheap Seats is great, and I think espn would be better off having the twins do the commentating for the wsop.
Wow I would pay money to see the Sklar brothers over Norman Chad and Lon McEachern anyday.

yeah... they showed the original footage about a month ago on classic... phil wanted to take a break to take a piss_but one person didn't allow it so they continued

That's...wow...where is that picture from?
An ESPN segment in the main even during 2003 (I think that was the year), where they kinda walked though a day in the life of Phil.
That's...wow...where is that picture from?
PCKT10'S is a stalker. He's been hanging out in Phil's backyard for weeks now.

I am pretty sure we're talking unrequited love. Haven't you seen Brokeback Mountain?????? And were's RonMexico when you need him?