• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KOWBOY WE GOT THE LOWDOWN ON YOU, NOW STFU AND GO PLAY YOUR .01-.02 LIMIT POKER, WITH YOUR MOMS CREDIT CARD FYI I WON 825 LAST NIGHT, thats what five times your BR
listen here son for someone who is a "certified" pro they should not have any problems with managing there money. The simple fact you ask for advice on this shows that you are struggling and are sick of reloading and its hard to lie to yourslef when you see the -100 -500 -1000....in your trasction history. I know this may hurt and be a dose of reality for you. flaming quality players makes you look dumber then you alreadyare... if you are dieing to play people from this forum go deposit money on a REAL site not joepropoker.com your loaded it shouldnt be a problem right? :club:
KOWBOY WE GOT THE LOWDOWN ON YOU, NOW STFU AND GO PLAY YOUR .01-.02 LIMIT POKER, WITH YOUR MOMS CREDIT CARD FYI I WON 825 LAST NIGHT, thats what five times your BR
A. I don't play .01/.02 Limit. I play .02 / .04. GET IT F*CKING RIGHT!!!!! B. My mom doesn't have a credit card. She's British.C. I notice you didn't put a dollar sign in front of that '825,' so I'll safely assume that you won 825 play money chips. It's a pretty safe assumption, hobo.D. My bankroll is WAY bigger than 825. I must have nearly 200,000 play money chips on my Stars account. OWNED!!!!!E. Keep on practicing and maybe one day..you can win a large tournament like me and many others on here have. Just gotta keep on dreaming.....keep that Eye of the Tiger. You'll get there one day.
Not to jump on the bashing bandwagon, but if everyone here is a donk y r u asking for advice?
An YOU'RE the one that said your bankroll was $1300 You did not mention "on this site" and did not say 13000 Donkas********
A. I don't play .01/.02 Limit. I play .02 / .04. GET IT F*CKING RIGHT!!!!! B. My mom doesn't have a credit card. She's British.C. I notice you didn't put a dollar sign in front of that '825,' so I'll safely assume that you won 825 play money chips. It's a pretty safe assumption, hobo.D. My bankroll is WAY bigger than 825. I must have nearly 200,000 play money chips on my Stars account. OWNED!!!!!E. Keep on practicing and maybe one day..you can win a large tournament like me and many others on here have. Just gotta keep on dreaming.....keep that Eye of the Tiger. You'll get there one day.
being the son of a British father this had me ROFLMFAO vnh

LoL thanks for your advice and GL, but I was just speaking of my bankroll on that site and wanted opinions if I should play 1-2, 2-4 or 3-6 NL.JIt's at 1800 right now, for any of you with real advice.

Foxwoods your a big tool you sound like this kid i knew it high school who was a compulsive lier. He would just lie to sound cool and fit in with everyone else. This is clearly what you are doing.
jeleous a bit??

HEEY GUYZ...I WAS LOOKIN' FUR SUM EDVICE. NO DONKZ PLUUEESZZ!!!OKAY, I HAVE A BANKROLL OF $10,000,000, NOT OVERALL...BUT JUST ON 1 SIGHT. I WANTED TO KNUW WICH GAMEZ I SHUD PLAY..I MEAN, I AM CLEARLY THE VERY BEST KNOW LIMIT PLAYERZ IN DA WURLD..BUT I WANTED TO KNOW WHICH LIMIT I SHUD start ATT. N-E THOUTZ!?!!??????????!?!??!?!!?!!1/

Ah sh*t!!! Did I miss Saget coming through here AGAIN!!??!?! When will I ever learn....I mean seriously...the MINUTE I step away that badass completely OWNED!!!!! FuxWoodJoe's monkey-a*s.

ive never played .5/1.... too low stakes when I look at the table everyone has between 40-100, no fun no fun at all.Plus there all donksJ
you're playing outside your bankroll then. If there donks so much at 0.5/1 you shouldnt have any problem doubling your buy-in twice. thats $400. $400*365 = 146000 pretty decnt annual income. Of course you wont listen to this because you're so great!oh that and I think there's a high likelihood you're full of ****.
jeleous a bit??
#1 i dont believe you have a 1800 dollar bankroll#2 you are clearly retarted because if you do have an 1800 bankroll you should know what limits to play at #3 even if you do on the off chance have an 1800 dollar bankroll mine is still well over twice that. But thanks for coming out.
#1 i dont believe you have a 1800 dollar bankroll#2 you are clearly retarted because if you do have an 1800 bankroll you should know what limits to play at #3 even if you do on the off chance have an 1800 dollar bankroll mine is still well over twice that. But thanks for coming out.
Why is it that hard to believe for you donks I have 1800 on one site, its not A lot of money. And not even close to my entire bankroll. You guys got some serious issues with me . Can't we be friends? Im not going anywhere ,anytime soon.J :club:
Why is it that hard to believe for you donks I have 1800 on one site, its not A lot of money. And not even close to my entire bankroll. You guys got some serious issues with me . Can't we be friends? Im not going anywhere ,anytime soon. J :club:
This is BY FAR the most disappointing thing I have seen all day.
Why is it that hard to believe for you donks I have 1800 on one site, its not A lot of money. And not even close to my entire bankroll. You guys got some serious issues with me . Can't we be friends? Im not going anywhere ,anytime soon.J :club:
this made me laugh.
1. no2. dont u have an mtt to win?
QUOTE(Rowejob @ Tuesday, March 21st, 2006, 11:08 PM) I bet someone could say they have a half a mill dollar bankroll and everyone will say that they have 12x as muchQUOTE(KowboyKoop)I wasn't lying when I make my statement about my bankroll.QUOTE(FoxwoodsPro @ Tuesday, March 21st, 2006, 10:59 PM) 13000 bannkroll on thiss ite donksssssssssIn your OP you said you hada 1,300 dollar bankroll. Now you say you have a 13,000 dollar bankroll. Looks like someone has been caught in their redonkulous lie.FYP....dude,spend more time learning english and less time in your sister. you're giving rednecks a bad name.
QUOTE(Rowejob @ Tuesday, March 21st, 2006, 11:08 PM) I bet someone could say they have a half a mill dollar bankroll and everyone will say that they have 12x as muchQUOTE(KowboyKoop)I wasn't lying when I make my statement about my bankroll.QUOTE(FoxwoodsPro @ Tuesday, March 21st, 2006, 10:59 PM) 13000 bannkroll on thiss ite donksssssssssIn your OP you said you hada 1,300 dollar bankroll. Now you say you have a 13,000 dollar bankroll. Looks like someone has been caught in their redonkulous lie.FYP....dude,spend more time learning english and less time in your sister. you're giving rednecks a bad name.
If you are going to nitpick about grammar and sh*t on an online poker forum....then shouldn't you capitalize the first letters of your sentences??OWNED!!!!!Seriously though.......typing quickly, people misspell words. Doesn't really matter...not like we are trying to write up papers or anything.P.S. Nice quote job newbie. lol...
Why are you asking us for bankroll advice based on only a small fraction of you bankroll then? Just because you keep a certain amount of you bankroll in a different place doesn't mean that you can only use the amount on the certain site in you bankroll considerations when choosing which game to choose. You clearly have no money management skills whatsoever.

First, buy Play Poker like the Pros from Amazon.com for only $15.95. Take the next few days reading up, and soon you'll be an EAGLE!!!!!No, but in all seriousness, go to the Wynn bet half your roll on Black. If you lose, it's ok, you'll just have to to win the next two in a row which should be no problem at all. Now take your $2100, and go to the big game at the Bellagio, wait for the NL Hold'em to come around, and post your BB. Let them all limp in for a family pot, then on the flop push ALL IN!!!! Now you have another problem, cause you'll have to figure out what to do with your $18,000. But I'd suggest hookers and booze or your favorit charity. GL.