The Leaf's #1 Sniper

.... Chad Kilger! 17.7% Shooting!I love this guy, especially after the game where Sundin got levelled and Kilger went after the guy - the ONLY guy who would - nice shootout goal last game v. Pittsburg as well. I know he's nothing special, but he's one of those Madden (NJ) type players you love to see on your team. Too bad the rest of our team is garbage. Special nod to Wade Beelak and Aki Berg, however, who have combined for over 100 shots with no goals.Beelak's top ten in the league in terms of # of shots without a goal. GO LEAFS GO.League leader, for today's random fact, is Jordan Leopold on CGY.

.... Chad Kilger! 17.7% Shooting!I love this guy, especially after the game where Sundin got levelled and Kilger went after the guy - the ONLY guy who would - nice shootout goal last game v. Pittsburg as well. I know he's nothing special, but he's one of those Madden (NJ) type players you love to see on your team. Too bad the rest of our team is garbage. Special nod to Wade Beelak and Aki Berg, however, who have combined for over 100 shots with no goals.Beelak's top ten in the league in terms of # of shots without a goal. GO LEAFS GO.League leader, for today's random fact, is Jordan Leopold on CGY.
Kilger skates hard, works hard, and has some good speed on the ice. he's been very valuable and very effective, despite having very little skill.i think kilger, ponikarovsky, tucker and steen (first half) have been the most valuable leafs.

Copied from another thread....

It's Pittsburgh! P I T T S B U R G H ! See the H? It's there. I'm not the spelling nazi or anything, but I can't remain silent any longer. I'm not from Pittsburgh; hell, I've never even been there. I was in Philadelphia once, but that's not relevant because people seem to have no difficulty spelling Philadelphia, which is surprising considering it is longer than Pittsburgh and has a lot of vowels which can throw some people off. In summary, there is an H on the end of Pittsburgh.Yes, I read this post 7 times to make sure I didn't make any spelling mistakes because that would really suck.

maybe kilger should shoot more...da ya think!If i shoot 3 times all year and score once that gives me 33.3% should i be on the leafs 1st line...well actually it couldnt hurt them...i mean its not like things could get much worse.

maybe kilger should shoot more...da ya think!If i shoot 3 times all year and score once that gives me 33.3% should i be on the leafs 1st line...well actually it couldnt hurt them...i mean its not like things could get much worse.
81 shots isn't that bad?

I think what the numbers really say is he passes too much and should shoot more often, not just when he is looking at a gaping cage...70 games into the season with 80 or so shots...thats just a little better than a shot a game...but who really cares, its the fakebeliefs