Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

My dad introduced me to one of his oldest friends in the industry. He left the company ten years ago and started his own firm. He basically offered me a job, but he really wants me to talk further with his other guys about working for them. I dont think i will, but it was a hot meeting.

• Like 2

I honk at people that deserve it. I'll also tailgate and throw the bird on occasion.

I have never flipped off anyone in my life, so help me learn and understand here; just what is going through your mind when you do that? Do you only flip off people who look like they won't run you down and stomp a mudhole in your ass, or are you such a legit hardcore ************ that you flip off anyone and everyone prepared to bang if they're down at the next stoplight?

See, the reason I ask is because the four times in my life I've been flipped off in traffic, not a single one of them was willing to 'consummate' that with the part that predictably came next, the part that didn't come cheap. 0 for 4. Zero. Nottaone. Two immediately ran to cops (one to the police station, one to a cop parked at an Arbys), one had a much faster car and ran away, one drove to a heavily trafficked part of downtown where he sat (boxed in) with his windows rolled up, refusing to make eye contact, on his cel phone, presumably calling cops, while I stood outside his car, beating on his window.

I guess my question is, "cops" seem to play an awfully big role in the lives of people like you, who flip other people off. If we lived in a Mad Max world where there were no cops to call or run to, would you still be flipping people off? Because I bet you wouldn't.

• Like 2

I would 100% not be down to bang because I'm not risking getting my ass beat because you made a terrible driving mistake and are mad that I called you on it. I only flip the bird for the most egregious of offenses so I feel justified. My car makes me feel invincible.

What's going though my mind? I have anger control issues and am pissed you did something really dumb and did not give an apologetic hand wave to acknowledge it and acting out makes me feel better in the moment.

• Like 1

Also, I'm sorry I said I didn't like your shoes that one time. You have much better taste than I and despite you being a drug addict morbidly obese felon you are much more successful than I could ever dream to be. Please don't get out and beat on my car if we happen to be stopped at the same red light.

• Like 4

I don't flip people off, I don't make gestures in frustration, etc.

my girlfriend, from the passenger's seat, will make emphatic "HURRY UP AND GO" hand gestures sometimes. I know they can see it, and someday there will be a Scram who takes it to heart. I told her that she can expect no backup from me if she wants to tempt fate with other drivers.

also, when she drives, she literally never uses her signal. so for her to be criticizing others... it irritates me.

• Like 1

The ironic thumbs up is a great move. I sometimes will hit people walking by with the no reason point. I judt point at them and hold the finger until im past. I like to think they wonder what i was doing the rest of the day.

So the other day, I was driving down 56th street south bound, near Edgewood ( shout out to Hank) and this dude Honked at me, flew by me and flipped me off through his sun roof. Since I'm not a psychopath, this didn't enrage me, but rather confused me. So the guy hits the Edgewood lights, and I roll down the window and stare at him. He appears to be an extra from Jesse's crew on breaking bad. Finally he turns and say 'you got a ****ing problem?'

'Yes, you flipped me off back there, and I'm just curious as to the reason why?'

(I said this as douchey as possible)

'Yea, because you were driving like a little baby BITCH'

and he said it like such a wigger, I just started roaring with laughter, right in his face, then drove off.

• Like 3

Also, I'm sorry I said I didn't like your shoes that one time. You have much better taste than I and despite you being a drug addict morbidly obese felon you are much more successful than I could ever dream to be. Please don't get out and beat on my car if we happen to be stopped at the same red light.

It really has nothing to do with the shoes.

It has to do with the sort of people I see doing this are inevitably the kinds of worthless turds who contribute nothing in this life and will be forgotten before their corpse is even cold. I've never seen a man of any distinction whatsoever 'flip someone off' however you do see that coming from bros who drive 4 year old entry level BMW's and file TPS reports for a living... and for whatever reason, they all seem to be enormous pussies. The kinds of men who in better times would have been hunted like deer for sport. This leaves one wondering; are they flipping someone off because of their driving, or are they really lashing out at what they see in the mirror?

I was just inquiring to see if you might be the exception. I am truly fascinated by your kind.

• Like 2

The fall of the Roman republic is probably my favorite historical era. So rich with drama and stories. My favorite Hardcore History is a one off, about the seige of Munster, a story I knew absolutely nothing about. It's about the Anabaptists when they were still winners, before they became bitchmade pacifist Mennonites and Amish

• Like 1

Well you're way off on me because I don't even know what a TPS report is and drive a 4 year old Impala LS.

I'll throw hands if I have to but I'm not going to roll out the red carpet for you to kick my ass. If I thought I could take the guy I might get out and risk catching the fade but I don't want to get stabbed or shot. I can take an ass beating. Not so much impalement.

I used to run my mouth a lot when I'd drink but have chilled out because I've got nothing to prove. I'm an obese, undersexed, underemployed (but overpaid) depressed autistic white farm kid from Iowa who has a mountain of student debt and no real assets to my name. Anyone I come across is probably doing better in life than I am and me potentially beating their ass isn't going to change that

• Like 3

I am in the money-allocated-to-make-it-happen market for a 90's Impala SS. This is the video that made me go from 'want one' to 'must own'.

A friend suggested a 1990's Roadmaster with the LT1 is a good sleeper (and MUCH cheaper) pick for 140+ stock (once recoded and better tires) but those Impalas are bad ass.

It really has nothing to do with the shoes.

It has to do with the sort of people I see doing this are inevitably the kinds of worthless turds who contribute nothing in this life and will be forgotten before their corpse is even cold. I've never seen a man of any distinction whatsoever 'flip someone off' however you do see that coming from bros who drive 4 year old entry level BMW's and file TPS reports for a living... and for whatever reason, they all seem to be enormous pussies. The kinds of men who in better times would have been hunted like deer for sport. This leaves one wondering; are they flipping someone off because of their driving, or are they really lashing out at what they see in the mirror?

I was just inquiring to see if you might be the exception. I am truly fascinated by your kind.

This all hit way to close to home. In my meager defense, though, ive probably flipped someonw off 4 times in my life. But take out bmw and insert mercedes and thats the best i can hope for.

Well you're way off on me because I don't even know what a TPS report is and drive a 4 year old Impala LS.

I'll throw hands if I have to but I'm not going to roll out the red carpet for you to kick my ass. If I thought I could take the guy I might get out and risk catching the fade but I don't want to get stabbed or shot. I can take an ass beating. Not so much impalement.

I used to run my mouth a lot when I'd drink but have chilled out because I've got nothing to prove. I'm an obese, undersexed, underemployed (but overpaid) depressed autistic white farm kid from Iowa who has a mountain of student debt and no real assets to my name. Anyone I come across is probably doing better in life than I am and me potentially beating their ass isn't going to change that

Dont sell yourself short buddy. Lot of people looking uo at you on the socio economic ladder. Plus, you got tools and bike and you can hold your liquor.