I Called In Sick Today

Mine is going. It's as good as gone. I never had a chance really.

But it doesn't matter for you Strat, you're super model skinny now.

Imagine how big his dong looks on the skinny body now. MONSTROUS

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Bald and fat isn't a good combo.

that's not true. bald and skinny is weird and nerdy while bald and fat is pure american.

So I just heard this Thrift Shop song for the first time last week, and I gotta say, it is fucking awesome.

My wife is obsessed with it. I hadn't heard it until recently. I youtubed some of his other stuff. Not as good or catchy.

I saw that, but its funnier now that you reminded me about the "who he looks like" discussion. I will piggyback on your tweet

Shake- kellie Pickler is going to be on dancin with the stars this year.

Shake- kellie Pickler is going to be on dancin with the stars this year.

well huh. if I had tv then I'd watch that. maybe. but I don't so I won't. plus she was mainly cute because she was an innocent stupid southern girl. now she's all famous and stuff. loses it's luster.

Your existence seems miserable. Even Essay, that loser, has cable. Then again, you have sex occasionally and enjoy red meat.

KIDDING

why would you be kidding I admit that my existence is miserable multiple times a day. I'm well aware of how bad my life is man don't sweat pointing it out.

Oh hey, I'm in the club too, except I'm older and tubbier. Who's the loser now? I would perish without my directv DVR. I watch way too much crap on tv.

At suited and Napa's age, I had no luck with women. At shakes, I was married. (Don't mind me, just thinking out loud). What else? Professionally below average. Having a decent go of it now, helped by the lady's income.

Did I mention that my body is falling apart, rapidly. I think I strained some sort of core muscle wiping my ass yesterday. It hurts when I cough or laugh. Yeah, how's that for pathetic?

I do hate you and Whiskers' Lakers talk, although the past two weeks of the LA Kobe's has been pretty amazing.

My C's are currently down double digits to Charlotte, so maybe I shouldn't be commenting on "real" sports teams.

I typed out a boring story from Saturday bowling with my buddy.

Bottom line, I chatted up a decent looking Brazilian mom and her 22 year old daughter, who then told us to come see her where she works that night. (The daughter with the good body, that is. The mom had a husband)

'twas tempting. I'm sure they found my buddy attractive and me amusing. Oh well

that's not true. bald and skinny is weird and nerdy while bald and fat is pure american.

This crazy lunatic here knows what he's talkin' about for a freakin' change. Will freakin' wonders never cease?

why would you be kidding I admit that my existence is miserable multiple times a day. I'm well aware of how bad my life is man don't sweat pointing it out.

On the plus side, congrats on your fifteen minutes, Shake. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=7jKpfhVkmF0#t=66s

• Like 1

I didn't quote anything. You guys post a lot when I'm not here. Guess I'm holding you all back.

I need to switch banks. My bank is back home and while I can find ATMs pretty easily, they don't do any online bill pay so I sometimes have to write checks like a gd luddite pilgrim. It's no fees, but whatever.

GL on the new job SA. I had a rough day at work. Maybe it's because I don't know quite what I'm doing yet, but I don't see myself staying here longer than 2-3 years unless I get a sick raise or something, which I won't. I'm at the point where I don't even care if I get fired so I'm just doing the best I can and, pissing off my dick manager be damned, I'm going to ask as many questions as I need to if I don't understand. I figure worst case scenario I'll get a job temping until I find a better job. Or maybe i can go back to my old job. My boss said shed create a position for me if i ever wanted to come back. I should email her, just to stay in contact. Getting fired isn't as bad as it used to be, right guys? Please tell me that's the case. My little sister seems to have an in or two at Berkshire Hathaway in the HR department (to do hr stuff). Maybe if she can get a job, she can get me one, too.

When's the wife due Thera?

I think my hairline might be receding which is the worst. I have a giant misshapen head and I look weird enough as it is. Bald will be awful.

My hot water is working, hurrah. Got in a nice 30 minute workout. Worked a 12 hour day today. Probably the same tomorrow and Thursday. Whatever. Nothing better to do. Just sucks feeling like I'm going to throw up for the whole time because I'm so worried what I'm doing is wrong.

I feel like I'm letting Beans down somehow.

Don't be embarrassed about using meds to help. Better to get the help you need than just bury it. Takes a stronger man to admit he needs help. Use those meds and get your ass in the gym and stop being a bitch with your diet.

Sorry that might have been too mean of a finish.

Due date is April 24th, just set up the C-section appointment today for the 18th. So, should be an interesting next month.

Also, I have a full head of luscious hair. Maybe one small bald spot on the top that I can't see. But I'm going with full.

RUNZO: I am working right now, at a tax prep company. I'm sure you've seen the commercials. This job was seasonal and supposed to end on 4/15 but my prolific production has them asking me to stay on and move into the international tax department for the summer. But I also have an interview with a local bank on Friday. Really want this job too. My resume is perfect for it. I mean absolutely perfect. So if I don't get it I will be crushed. Especially because they want a recent graduate with a llm to train. That's me baby, it's gotta be.

The rest of you except napa: suuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkkkkkk itt.

LLM?

Ok google tells me - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_of_Laws

Master of Laws?!...blah blah blah...commonly abbreviated LL.M. (also LLM) from its Latin name, Legum Magister. mmmmm. nuts. Or should I say yum? I'll ask the heads on the island....For female students, the less common variant Legum Magistra may also be used. damn right it may be. there's a link in there to the bologna process. lawyers? amirite?

Ladies Love Magister.