I Called In Sick Today

I'm glad Suiteds lady got the flowers. That was some tense catch-up.

Heh. I bet he gets laid, but it goes poorly. But she likes him enough to let him make up for it.

I don't think Joanna likes you, speedz.

Whaaaat? Totally unfair! I've been nothing but supportive!

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

hey has everybody already gotten all their tax stuff yet, like 1099s and such? I'm still waiting on 2 that I know of and it's already the 14th. I know bulk mail is slower than regular but geeeeez louiiiiise.

well shit. my life is so hard!

and sorry speedz I didn't mean to be so insensitive back there. she doesn't like you because you're jewish.

• Like 1

Thanks nappy. Glad to hear about your cool boss. Here's to BROing out hard very soon.

No chance I get laid tonight. Probably not even any boob action either. She won't want to come over after dinner because of work tomorrow and a late reservation. But this weekend could be different if things go well. Fingers crossed!

Thanks nappy. Glad to hear about your cool boss. Here's to BROing out hard very soon.

No chance I get laid tonight. Probably not even any boob action either. She won't want to come over after dinner because of work tomorrow and a late reservation. But this weekend could be different if things go well. Fingers crossed!

Not sure what this has to do with speedz's unlikeability.

So anyway...

She won't want to come over after dinner because of work tomorrow and a late reservation. But this weekend could be different if things go well. Fingers crossed!

This is bullshit. What's with not coming over because of work tomorrow? Like you can't stay out late one night and drink some coffee the next morning? Kids these days.

she knows that if she get's in the bed with suited she's gonna need something a lot stronger than coffee to get her back out again! you know what I'm sayin!

edit: I'm sayin' a large knife, possibly bolt cutters.

• Like 2

This is bullshit. What's with not coming over because of work tomorrow? Like you can't stay out late one night and drink some coffee the next morning? Kids these days.

didn't say i was happy about it.

she knows that if she get's in the bed with suited she's gonna need something a lot stronger than coffee to get her back out again! you know what I'm sayin!

edit: I'm sayin' a large knife, possibly bolt cutters.

we all knew what you were saying.

I don't know, she sounds right up my alley. a girl that appreciates a good nights sleep. I wouldn't stay out late on a week night either.

well yeah could be I mean there's just so many things to hate about speedz

was he actually a jerk, or did he just give her the facts she didn't want to hear?

I thought it was because he was a jerk.

and sorry speedz I didn't mean to be so insensitive back there. she doesn't like you because you're jewish.

I liked this exchange so much that I Memento'd it!

By accident.

I remember the time she emailed you to ask how to perform oral sex on a girl, and your response was effectively written as if you were performing it on her.

I really enjoyed that.

I did who to her what now?

I don't know, she sounds right up my alley. a girl that appreciates a good nights sleep.

From the guy who wakes up at like 2 in the morning?

At least I think that's your story. I don't know, I don't really care enough to pay close attention. What am I, your therapist?