I know this has been said but king of vegas is the dumbest thing ive ever seen especially the holdem at the end i love how the announcers are making it seem like the rules for their stupid *** holdem game where once you double up your sitting pretty or whatever are the standard rules for holdem. And can i just say that alan boreman is retarted David williams is gonna win this thing unless he gets sucked out on because he should never lose the death match.

King of Vegas was a total joke for me. With that being said, I watched every episode. The way the games and players were portrayed made it seem 100% staged.

the episode formula:trash talk, trash talk, trash talk, extremely lucky catch for someone, trash talk, trash talk, unfounded ridonkulous trash talk, humility, trash talk.pppppbbbbbbbbbbbbbbtttttttttttttttttt :club: I quit watching when Evelyn and the other hot chick got busted out...gawking at the hotness was the only thing that made that nonsense tolerable...

the episode formula:trash talk, trash talk, trash talk, extremely lucky catch for someone, trash talk, trash talk, unfounded ridonkulous trash talk, humility, trash talk.
The show in a nutshell :club: You missed a few more lucky breaks and stupid hands, and ended with a beat that never realistically happens in Hold 'Em.And yea, the only reason I watched was for Evelyn and Katie.

Saw a hand in their deathmatch, where I must have missed somethng, Ken vs Katie allin, Ken is short, so she have to call.Ken shows J :club: ,4 :) Katie shows 10 :D ,5 :D Board 5 :) K :) Q :D 9 :) J :) and Ken wins the hand?What did I miss??