Zazzmaster calling 200k more on a J-7-5 flop with A-3 may be one of the worst calls I have ever seen. Ever.
OMG that call and then his suckout on our guy......what a DONK!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the support everyone sorry i couldn't represent FCP a little better i just wasn't getting any cards once we got to the final three and that manic was raising every hand i didn't have a chance. It all went downhill after my A6 didn't stand up against his Q5 if i win that i think i probably go on to win the whole thing oh well can't complain about a grand. That was by far the hardest tournament ive played in only because i have the worst headache ive ever had in my life right now. Otherwise it would have been easy the final 18 didn't have any good players in it. The guy that came second was my biggest threat.

Thanks for the support everyone sorry i couldn't represent FCP a little better i just wasn't getting any cards once we got to the final three and that manic was raising every hand i didn't have a chance. It all went downhill after my A6 didn't stand up against his Q5 if i win that i think i probably go on to win the whole thing oh well can't complain about a grand.
Yeah he was quite aggressive, but nevertheless, 100x+ your buy-in, not a bad cash at all, nice job.