YEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIm so excited right now. What a huge shot by Vaden. IU FINAL 4 going home to INDY. Next stop Gonzaga!!!!!
sorry but I HATE INDIANA!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SO LUCKY AAHHHHHHHHHHH :club:
sorry but I HATE INDIANA!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SO LUCKY AAHHHHHHHHHHH :club:
I don't hate Indiana, but I do hate Mike Davis, so right now I hate Indiana. Did the SD player dribble off his leg or did the Indiana player tip it? They never showed a very good replay of it. And then when Indiana had the ball they got really lucky that the pass wasn't stolen and that it was only tipped right to their player while at the same time making the SD player out of defensive position. Good shot, but they had a lot of lucky plays in the closing moments.

It looked like the player didn't tip the ball, trust me as a ball player you are aware of things like that and you know if somebody tipped it or didn't. The ref however looked like he thought it was tipped and if Heath and just looked at the ref, he'd have gotten the headsup that he could pick it up.That was some crappy luck there with the ball being tipped away and right to someone with an open look at a 3, because tipping the ball was actually a great play, bounces just don't go your way sometimes.

Gonzaga straight pwned us. I thought they were overrated playing in a weak conference, but I was very impressed with their play.I have to agree with Koop that the Zags are going to Indy.

Gonzaga straight pwned us. I thought they were overrated playing in a weak conference, but I was very impressed with their play.I have to agree with Koop that the Zags are going to Indy.
Zags will lose to UCLA